Lliga | Round 14: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1

Horatio

You're welcome
This was a bad deja vu of the tata martino days, in some aspects : no reaction from coach,

In my opinion there is nothing to blame Lucho for. In hindsight it's easy to say "well he should have subbed". But if Munir hadn't scored people would be saying "why didn't he let Messi continue to play? At least he created some chances!"

I think we had a good XI and it showed with the number of chances created. MSN just were very unlucky in finishing.

beogatts

In my opinion there is nothing to blame Lucho for. In hindsight it's easy to say "well he should have subbed". But if Munir hadn't scored people would be saying "why didn't he let Messi continue to play? At least he created some chances!"

I think we had a good XI and it showed with the number of chances created. MSN just were very unlucky in finishing.

agreed with u. lucho's plan seemed to get GOAT back in shape mayb coz he wants MSN back together n soon to integrate them with Turan + Vidal.
only if roberto wasnt injured..messi can b subbed by him.

Kuchi

I didn't mean sub Messi off as it's never an option, but rather take out Raki, that worked his ass off all game and was tired, and bring Bartra/Mathiew in, while pushing Masche in the middle along with Busquets. We were trying to kill the game anyway and all we did were passes all around. Maybe it would have helped being less exposed on that stupid corner/counter.

Neymessi

Didn't expect a meltdown here and there hardly was except one guy saying we need to rely on other teams now to take points of RM.We haven't played a single in match in a long long time now where we lost AND we deserved to lose.We could have been 3-0 up in the first 30 min yesterday but guess what,shit happens sometimes.

Horatio

You're welcome
Didn't expect a meltdown here and there hardly was except one guy saying we need to rely on other teams now to take points of RM.We haven't played a single in match in a long long time now where we lost AND we deserved to lose.We could have been 3-0 up in the first 30 min yesterday but guess what,shit happens sometimes.

We still didn't lose, mind you.

serghei

We need to make it 6/6 wins until Atletico on Camp Nou. It's very doable, we shouldn't have a problem with winning all these games, considering 4 of them are at home.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
If we are disappointed, imagine Lever fans now. They had a golden opportunity to qualify.

Home of Barca Fans