Lliga | Round 14: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1

El Flaco

I strongly dislike Valencia.

When we played against them at Mestalla last year, their fans chanted about Messi for being mentally retarded, dwarf and such thing.

And after Busquets scored the game-winning goal in the last minute, someone hit Messi's head with a water bottle (the Argentine was booked for time-wasting in the same sequence by the ref).

[gfy]PlaintivePlushIndianelephant[/gfy]

I hope MSN trio doesn't hold back and steamroller them.

Last edited:

FCBVideos

That is a very tough stadium but they are really missing a lot of key players. it will still be difficult but I expect a win, especially with our form. A win tonight and Liga is 80% ours, there are not many tough away games left.

EdmondDantes

That is a very tough stadium but they are really missing a lot of key players. it will still be difficult but I expect a win, especially with our form. A win tonight and Liga is 80% ours, there are not many tough away games left.

Their stadium is a beautiful temple of football; I'll give them that. I can't wait to see the match though; our boys are supposedly fresh, hopefully our pressing will be on song throughout the game.

Kikan

All we need to do is score a goal in the first half and the flood gates will open . I do not see valencia being a threat despite us playing a way and unless they decide to park the BUS for 90 minutes they stand ZERO chance of walking away with a point .

I say an easy win . 3: 0 and if the trio are in the mood , you should expect the biggest score line this year .

J

Jamie Cal

Barragan and Cancelo both out, not to mention Mustafi on the right side too. I think Neymar's gonna have a field day.

10-10

Hi mates
I here a desccusion with a madridista and he insists that Madrid had more injurris this season
Does some one knows total of injurris we had this season

Trickykid

Hi mates
I here a desccusion with a madridista and he insists that Madrid had more injurris this season
Does some one knows total of injurris we had this season

They have had far more injuries than us. Not that we've been injury free of course, but their squad has been decimated for long stretches.

xXKonan

Barcelona line-up (official): Bravo - Alves Pique Mascherano Alba - Rakitic Busquets Iniesta - Messi Suarez Neymar #fcblive

OFICIAL. L’onze del València: Jaume Domènech; Rubén Vezo, Santos, Abdennour, Gayà; Parejo, Danilo, Enzo Pérez; Santi Mina, Alcácer, De Paul.

Bench Barcelona: Ter Stegen, Bartra, Vermaelen, Adriano, Samper, Munir, Sandro #fcblive

Last edited:
F

Flavia

Barcelona line-up (official): Bravo - Alves Pique Mascherano Alba - Rakitic Busquets Iniesta - Messi Suarez Neymar #fcblive

OFICIAL. L’onze del València: Jaume Domènech; Rubén Vezo, Santos, Abdennour, Gayà; Parejo, Danilo, Enzo Pérez; Santi Mina, Alcácer, De Paul.

Our best 11. Valencia still with a good team, it'll be a hard game.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Our best line-up is back. Feeling confident. :barcascarf:

Bench is a bit worrying if there's an injury, though.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Anyone has a good quality stream link ? I've been watching football in awfully low def all day :(

Home of Barca Fans