Lliga | Round 14: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1

F

Flavia

Squad for the match:
Ter Stegen, Bravo, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio, Dani Alves, Iniesta, Suárez, Messi, Neymar Jr, Mascherano, Bartra, Munir, Jordi Alba, Sandro, Adriano, Vermaelen and Samper.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Can't wait for tomorrow :) Hoping for nothing but a win, but know that it'll be hard.

Let's take the 3pts home!!! Visca el Barca!!! :barcascarf:

EdmondDantes

Let us not get cocky here lads. It's gonna be a tough game. I'm happy most of our big guns have had a chance to rest, especially Busquets, Ney and Suarez who all had been playing a lot of football recently.

gregorrin10

It's gonna be tough...as it always is at Mestalla. But i really feel (and hope) we should be able to cruise past them much easier this year, the form that we're in plus practically our whole lineup is quite well rested too, while they are in total dissaray right now, with the manager and everything, will be really interested to see, how Gary Neville works out for them, but he's not even in charge tommorow yet, i think he starts his job on Sunday officially, but ok, still the motivational factor to prove to him, plus playing versus probably the best team in the world right now. But on the other hand their player missings are also just huge; both regular RBs Barragan and Cancelo, first GK Alves, first striker Negredo (altough Paco is very good, even better for me, so that won't be such a loss for them), Andre Gomes and Piatti probably too, not to mention their best defender Mustafi, then Fuego is also suspended, and don't forget Rodrigo. But still, they have a lot of players that can hurt us, here are Paco, Gaya, very promising youngsters Mina and Bakkali, also Abdennour in set pieces...and so on.

Will be a cracker of a match that's for sure!:cheers: As it always is when we're playing Valencia. Can't wait. :rockon: Just last year even though we saw just 1 goal and that was at the very end (luckily), that game was for me one of the most entertaining games last season, back to back attacking football and only great GK prevented that game from finishing 3-4 or 4-5 instead of 0-1.:worthy:

Vamos!:barcascarf:

Last edited:

xXKonan

Reading a post on the Valencia forums.

Uuhm yeah.
Barragan, Orban, Andre Gomes and Feghouli are also injured and won't make this match.

MustafI, Negredo, Moreno and Alves were already K.O

Cancelo and Fuego banned.

Voro has called up Tropi, Fran Villalba, Diallo and Nacho Gil.

Santi Mina,Bakkali, Paco and Piatti our attackers.

Besides Tropi and Fran...the other midfielders are Enzo, Parejo, Danilo and De Paul.

Besides Diallo and Nacho Gil whom is a right back I think...the other defenders called up are Gaya, Vezo, Aymen and Santos.

Ryan and Jaume are GK.
Rough for Valencia.

Home of Barca Fans