Lliga | Round 14: Valencia CF - FC Barcelona 1-1

barcafan161

All is not lost? Barca is still in excellent position, we have already played the 6 toughest away games in La Liga.
People here nead to get a grip, barca was never going to win every remaining game.

Exactly my point, we are in great shape. should win the league without question.

EdmondDantes

The first 30 minutes were excellent, if only we had put away those chances. Poor goal to concede from a corner on their end in the 85th minute, there should not be that many players in their box, counter attacking was their only chance to get anything in the game. Their goalie and that Danilo lad impressed me. Anyway, a point away to Valencia is not that bad. It's another tough away fixture scratched off the list.

Barcafan 2304

I was pissed off last night but a fresh perspective today means positivity. Looked at the fixture list and after a tricky game against espanyol at the start of January, the next two months are really kind to us. We have got the two madrids, Sevilla, Bilbao, Celta and Valencia away out the way and are still four points clear of Real Madrid. Not to shabby at all

blaugrana1987

We have really became entitled bunch tbh. We would have taken -2/4 from the top by the end of the year 2 months ago and be happy about it, let alone +4. Cant believe we neeg cheering up with the way season is unfolding

Last edited:

Barcafan 2304

Spoilt drama queens lol. No , it was frustrating last night but hey, given our poor form and defensive worries earlier this season, I'll take where we are now

neo_wolf

We just were unlucky, but we didnt play bad at all, we could have made up to 6 goals, still a point in this game is not bad.

Devils

This is a minor blip.

Messi was pretty awful yesterday and should have scored twice but if he begins his seasonal peak in January like he did last season, we will not have to worry.

Jaguar

Flair Trait
We've been used to perfection or close to perfection the last few matches, this was a high quality performance we were just unlucky. We'll make up for it the next few games and don't be surprised if we regain or even improve on our previous 6 points difference between Real in that time. They aren't a team, have a poor manager and internal club issues, I'll be surprised if they don't drop points soon.

Visca el Barca:barcascarf:

Kuchi

This was a bad deja vu of the tata martino days, in some aspects : no reaction from coach, opponents scoring on a stupid counter, send all balls to messi.

It didn't go in, i get it, shit happens but for fuck sake, how hard is it to take a safe corner kick. How many more goals will we give away from set pieces. Pissed away some of the easiest 3 pts ever and that is never ok with me.

utility73

A match of two very different halves.
In the first we could witness an excellent performance but for horrible conversion. Neymar on fire once more.
Then in second half very complacent play especially after going in front. Should have kept up the pressure and tried to finish them off.

Losing points was still a bit unlucky but our team not without fault.

Home of Barca Fans