Aitor Cantalapiedra

khaled_a_d

Date of birth: Feb 10, 1996 in Barcelona Spain
Nationality: Spain
Height: 1,77 m
Position: Right Wing

xXKonan

They have to release a few players to register the new ones and Aitor's name was on the list of the players the club considered letting go.
Yeah I read about it didn't really know they would let him go.

seems like Babunski is also on his way out.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Yeah I read about it didn't really know they would let him go.

seems like Babunski is also on his way out.

Was on the cards according to several Catalan journos. Disappointing nonetheless.

Seen rumours about Jose Suarez getting released too, which would be incredibly pathetic at a difficult time for him when he's recovering from an ACL injury.

xXKonan

wtf?? he even played with the first team some months ago? what happend?
Top scorer as well for the B team. what happened was we brought in 6 Players and we need to cut some from the B team in order to do it the ones that are Facing cuts or are cut are

1.Jose Suarez
2.David Babunski
3.Enguene
4.Joan Campins
5.Fabrice Ondoa
6.Macky Bagnack
7.Aitor Cantalapiedra
8 Sergio Juste
9.Pol Calvet
10.Alex Grimaldo (Sold)

Seen a lot of rage already on Twitter.

BarcaBarcaBarca

this is a disgraceful decision. why even have a b team?! signing bang average players mid way through a season in hope not to get relegated.. what message does this send? sorry, our president is too much of an incompetent man to properly function a club that follows a poor structure, so instead, we employ poor management and if you work hard, progress from juvenil a to barca b, you get your contract rescinded so we can sign a fat average striker??? top scorer and most promising forward at the b team is gone. upsetting. strength to aitor.

khaled_a_d

Won't overreact to this ,but can't deny I am disappointed
Would thought that Dongou should have been the one to be released b4 Aitor who was probably one of our best attackers and already called to 1st team .tough break for the kid

Was on the cards according to several Catalan journos. Disappointing nonetheless.

Seen rumours about Jose Suarez getting released too, which would be incredibly pathetic at a difficult time for him when he's recovering from an ACL injury.

Jose Suarez decision seem mutual and he will re-sign (hopefully) again ,though I never understood why Jokin Ezkieta was signed in 1st place .GK was the only position we were set and actually crowded yet it was our 1st signing in summer
Unless Jokin proves to be 1st team potential that was unnecessary as it gets

God Serena

Won't overreact to this ,but can't deny I am disappointed
Would thought that Dongou should have been the one to be released b4 Aitor who was probably one of our best attackers and already called to 1st team .tough break for the kid

Jose Suarez decision seem mutual and he will re-sign (hopefully) again ,though I never understood why Jokin Ezkieta was signed in 1st place .GK was the only position we were set and actually crowded yet it was our 1st signing in summer
Unless Jokin proves to be 1st team potential that was unnecessary as it gets

A B team goalkeeper actually proving to be first team potential is very unlikely. We'd probably be able to see that at Juvenil level.

Home of Barca Fans