Copa del Rei: FC Barcelona - Villanovense 6-1

Kikan

What ? No copa No treble, we're not madrid, we don't need to give up on tournaments to win others.

lol , we will win for sure even with half of our regular team , but i agree it would be really fun with Madrid getting nothing another year .

FinBarcelonafan

I'm in the same boat about Neymar and Suarez. Give them rest. I think Munir-Sandro and Messi can finish them. I dont want to risk losing this game though. IT would be big disappointment.

J

Jamie Cal

I just hope we don't underestimate the opponents too much and lose the tie.

Indeed, that's why I wrote "who will play from the first team".

Play Messi for a bit. if nothing else, it'll drastically improve the chances that Sandro or Munir score. Pretty much rest everyone else.

F

Flavia

[tw]671647008600530945[/tw]

[tw]671641204614963200[/tw]

Guess Masip will play.

F

Frejsgodes

Rest the entire team . Copa del Rey is not important .

Maybe not to you, but the club and the players dont agree with you.

No Copa, no Treble. And unless we win both the league and CL, then no Double.

Kuchi

Sandro, Munir, Lord Douglas, Bartra, Verm, Adriano, Samper, please. They should be able to bring it home. Hell, the stadium alone should bring this home.

Hell, our bench won't be able to physically support all the skill on it, imagine a bench composed of MSN, Don Andres, Busi, Bravo, Alba, Pique.

raskolnikov

I wont mind Messi playing 60 minutes just to get more rhythm.
Dont like the 0-0 result, not to be paranoid or anything but leading 2-0 ore more at ht would be best.

J

Jamie Cal

"Official: 16 players called up for Villanovense game, Pique, Alba, Busquets, Rakitic and Messi not included, B-players Samper, Gumbau, Aitor"

"[1/2] Squad (vs Villanovense): Bravo, Masip, Alves, Bartra, Mascherano, Vermaelen, Mathieu, Adriano, Samper #fcblive"
"[2/2] Squad (vs Villanovense): Gumbau, Iniesta, Munir, Sandro, Suarez, Neymar, Aitor #fcblive"

So no Messi, but there's no rush. December's a relatively quiet month, should be good for Leo to get up to full strength for when January rolls around.

BigBarcaBoy

Here is the full list: Claudio Bravo, Jordi Masip, Daniel Alves, Andrés Iniesta, Luis Suárez, Neymar Jr., Javier Mascherano, Marc Bartra, Munir El Haddadi, Sandro Ramírez, Adriano Correia, Thomas Vermaelen, Jérémy Mathieu, Sergi Samper (26), Gerard Gumbau (28) and Aitor Cantalapiedra (33).

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
So what's our midfield for this one?
Rafinha, Roberto out. Busquets, Rakitic not called up.

Gumbau,Samper,Iniesta?

Home of Barca Fans