User Tag List

Thread: Failure of server APACHE bridge.............. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Failure of server APACHE bridge.............. HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am trying to purchase tickets for Barcelona vs Athletic Club on 16th January 2016, I have selected the seats and entered all of my details, but when I go through to the payment screen I keep getting the message : No backend server available for connection: timed out after 10 seconds or idempotent set to OFF. Has anybody else experienced this, and is there any resolution? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should update your thread title mate I taught this was a technical question on a server of yours

No idea about barça's website though, sorry.
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also have no idea. Just try it again another day and if it doesn't change, send them an email.