Need help for April Clasico Tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

triskizulhiman

Hi guys, I'm planning to visit barcelona on April to watch the clasico, but I don't think I'm willing to pay insane ticket handling fee from sites like viagogo, ticketmasters, etc.
Do you guys know any other way to buy clasico tickets with more reasonable prices?
I know it's clasico so it will be expensive, but those handling fees are still insane :shakeshead:

thank you in advance!

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I'm gonna try to go too, here in Morocco the official Penya in Casablanca always has 700-1000€ Clasico packs including plane tickets + hotel + entry, whish is (I think) very reasonable.

May be you can check if there's a penya in your country/city and get in touch with them.

triskizulhiman

I'm gonna try to go too, here in Morocco the official Penya in Casablanca always has 700-1000€ Clasico packs including plane tickets + hotel + entry, whish is (I think) very reasonable.

May be you can check if there's a penya in your country/city and get in touch with them.

wow that's really reasonable.
Thank you for the advice, I'm gonna try to contact official penya in my country and see if they do sell them.
Any other way if this don't work?

lmulion03

Do you know if the match is on April 3 or April 10? Everywhere it states April 3 but there was an article back in August that said the date got pushed back to April 10.

vicio_93

Hello guys. Are the clasico's ticket avaiable? Becouse I've serch in barca official website and the ticket for the other match are avaiabile, nothing for barca-real. In other website you can found a ticket for "only" 400$. Help

4candles

Hello guys. Are the clasico's ticket avaiable? Becouse I've serch in barca official website and the ticket for the other match are avaiabile, nothing for barca-real. In other website you can found a ticket for "only" 400$. Help

Some tickets went on sale to members a couple of weeks ago, and were sold out within about 15 minutes. There is normally another (also members-only) sale of tickets a few days before the game.

If you're not a member, you'll need to pay $400 (or whatever price you can find seats for).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans