User Tag List

Thread: Need help for April Clasico Tickets

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Need help for April Clasico Tickets

Hi guys, I'm planning to visit barcelona on April to watch the clasico, but I don't think I'm willing to pay insane ticket handling fee from sites like viagogo, ticketmasters, etc.
    Do you guys know any other way to buy clasico tickets with more reasonable prices?
    I know it's clasico so it will be expensive, but those handling fees are still insane

thank you in advance!

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm gonna try to go too, here in Morocco the official Penya in Casablanca always has 700-1000 Clasico packs including plane tickets + hotel + entry, whish is (I think) very reasonable.

May be you can check if there's a penya in your country/city and get in touch with them.
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

New signing
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vlom View Post
    I'm gonna try to go too, here in Morocco the official Penya in Casablanca always has 700-1000€ Clasico packs including plane tickets + hotel + entry, whish is (I think) very reasonable.

May be you can check if there's a penya in your country/city and get in touch with them.
    wow that's really reasonable.
    Thank you for the advice, I'm gonna try to contact official penya in my country and see if they do sell them.
    Any other way if this don't work?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Most penyas require you to be a member for a certain length of time before being able to obtain tickets

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Do you know if the match is on April 3 or April 10? Everywhere it states April 3 but there was an article back in August that said the date got pushed back to April 10.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Dates are never set in stone until a week or two before.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello guys. Are the clasico's ticket avaiable? Becouse I've serch in barca official website and the ticket for the other match are avaiabile, nothing for barca-real. In other website you can found a ticket for "only" 400$. Help

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by vicio_93 View Post
    Hello guys. Are the clasico's ticket avaiable? Becouse I've serch in barca official website and the ticket for the other match are avaiabile, nothing for barca-real. In other website you can found a ticket for "only" 400$. Help
    Some tickets went on sale to members a couple of weeks ago, and were sold out within about 15 minutes. There is normally another (also members-only) sale of tickets a few days before the game.

If you're not a member, you'll need to pay $400 (or whatever price you can find seats for).