Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Barca - Real Sociedad

FCB.v1319559431.png
-
Real_Societat.v1317634358.png

Date: 28th of November 2015, 18:00hh

This year, in May, we already beat them at Camp Nou 2-0.

Moyes is gone and their new manager is former Barca B coach Eusebio.

FC B

Didn't watch them lately but still not expecting a easy win. I guess they can still be tough to break and dangerous on the counter.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Didn't watch them lately but still not expecting a easy win. I guess they can still be tough to break and dangerous on the counter.

They are in shit form and it's at Camp Nou, anything but a win would be big surprise.

Neymessi

The fuckers are lucky that its camp nou where they would be playing now instead of anoeta or else in the condition they are in(doing bad and sacked coach) and the condition in which we are in,they would have not been able to continue their unbeaten record at anoeta against us since the pep days.

Kuchi

The match at Eibar will be more interesting, maybe we can stretch our lead even further...

F

Flavia

I'm expecting the players to take the foot of the pedal a bit. It should be a comfortable win, but I doubt they'll come all guns blazing. It's a must win, as all home games are.

Kikan

It should be an easy win and i hope the guys do not push too much especially Neymar . 1:0 is fine with me with No injuries .

R

RationalMathematician

I don't know much about Sociedad. Under the new coach are they good at keeping possession, or will Barca have 70+% possession for sure? I really want (not sure why, but I just do!) Barca to put together a run of 70% possession games to really boost that (current) 61% average.

Last edited:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know much about Sociedad. Under the new coach are they good at keeping possession, or will Barca have 70+% possession for sure? I really want (not sure why, but I just do!) Barca to put together a run of 70% possession games to really boost that (current) 61% average.

I wouldn't worry too much about possession stats. Many cules actually like this new, more direct, football.
Busquets and Iniesta (kings of possession) seem to be enjoying it too.

Home of Barca Fans