Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kikan View Post
    Think about it , We almost sold Dani Alves
    Worse, he almost went for free
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by silvia View Post
    rm fans jealous at barca have all best players in the world.
    Sometimes i enjoy the game and just feel even Adriano is best players in the world
    These days barca always get above 3 or 4 points and Pique tries to score for fun in the end I don't want this to end this team now is just crazy
    Quote Originally Posted by silvia View Post
    rm fans jealous at barca have all best players in the world.
    Sometimes i enjoy the game and just feel even Adriano is best players in the world
    These days barca always get above 3 or 4 points and Pique tries to score for fun in the end I don't want this to end this team now is just crazy
    I do not think we have the best players in all positions and Madrid have some fantastic players that I wish were at Barca . Madrid lacks something i can not put my finger on it . Somehow No one really plays their best and everyone seem to want to be served , like a bunch of princesses (no offence to RM fans ) . They just do not look like a team and everyone seems to pissed at each other including players , coach , owners . Everything seems to look fake including normal reaction , i mean did you see Ronald's reaction jumping all over bale on the pitch like they are best friends lol , How fake was that ? and the haircuts oh God and GEL ......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Our game is just pure magic, though we didn't play with full strenght yesterday. But the way Messi-Neymar-Suarez play is just unbelivable. How they feel each other, the passes, just pure magic. Then I have to say Iniesta was also great yesterday, he truly is motor of Barcelona. There were a few errors in defence but nothing critical. Overall it was another great performance by Barcelona. Too bad Real won vs Eibar today, but the difference remains +6.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    extended highlights hd