LLiga | Round 13: Barca - Sociedad 4-0

Kikan

rm fans jealous at barca have all best players in the world.
Sometimes i enjoy the game and just feel even Adriano is best players in the world
These days barca always get above 3 or 4 points and Pique tries to score for fun in the end I don't want this to end this team now is just crazy

rm fans jealous at barca have all best players in the world.
Sometimes i enjoy the game and just feel even Adriano is best players in the world
These days barca always get above 3 or 4 points and Pique tries to score for fun in the end I don't want this to end this team now is just crazy

I do not think we have the best players in all positions and Madrid have some fantastic players that I wish were at Barca . Madrid lacks something i can not put my finger on it . Somehow No one really plays their best and everyone seem to want to be served , like a bunch of princesses (no offence to RM fans :)) . They just do not look like a team and everyone seems to pissed at each other including players , coach , owners . Everything seems to look fake including normal reaction , i mean did you see Ronald's reaction jumping all over bale on the pitch like they are best friends lol , How fake was that ? and the haircuts oh God and GEL ......

Nucky

Our game is just pure magic, though we didn't play with full strenght yesterday. But the way Messi-Neymar-Suarez play is just unbelivable. How they feel each other, the passes, just pure magic. Then I have to say Iniesta was also great yesterday, he truly is motor of Barcelona. There were a few errors in defence but nothing critical. Overall it was another great performance by Barcelona. Too bad Real won vs Eibar today, but the difference remains +6.

Home of Barca Fans