LLiga | Round 13: Barca - Sociedad 4-0

beogatts

sell MSN now coz too mch love.
dammit, barca makes la liga boring this yer.
CL only has bayern munich to b facing us.

Another football class from the team. Neymar MOTM and Ballon D'or next year, so happy he assisted Messi, sometimes the goat needs a little help as well. 14 goals in three matches, OMG! :barcaflag:

serghei

4-0, 6-1, 4-0. Not bad. 14-1 in a week.

+10 over Real Madrid. They have a game that might prove tricky away to Eibar.

Altomonte

Neymar is in the form of his life, Suarez likewise, and Messi is almost back to his best. Too bad he did not score when hiscshot hit the crossbar. Watching Iniesta is pure pleasure. Let's just hope the magic continues without injuries.

Toecrusher

But from my chair the story of this match was in a picture, Neymar digging in to sprint as hard as he could, his face grimacing from the effort as his feet dug divots out of the Camp Nou pitch. The game was out of reach, but Messi needed a goal. It was work, toil that had its reward in the joy of a teammate. That’s pure, beautiful and most of why Barça is the best team in the game right now.

http://www.barcelonafootballblog.co...ad-0-aka-great-things-that-go-great-together/

malvolio

I am supporting this team since the days of Stoichkov and Romario. What have I seen in the past ten years is the stuff of magic. I think there are no fans in sports more privileged than barca supporters. This is not only dominating(there is also bayern that does that), but the sheer spectacle and exuberance is simply breathtaking. I have never seen a sports team in my lifetime dominate as much as this team. It is simply unreal. We are blessed to experience this stuff. Neymar vs Messi? some fans will drool for Alves to start for them.. just to put things into perspective... :neymar:

Sasuke85

This was an awesome match. I love Neymar more and more. Not only he's a top goal scorer but also his football style is like an art. He's the future of Barca.

silvia

rm fans jealous at barca have all best players in the world.
Sometimes i enjoy the game and just feel even Adriano is best players in the world
These days barca always get above 3 or 4 points and Pique tries to score for fun in the end I don't want this to end this team now is just crazy

arjunanand1

Insanely brilliant match. It's just a joy to watch the team these days, it's just like a group of friends (who all happen to be world class) playing a game of footy. The team spirit is incredible! I think we've got a good (if not great) shot at retaining the Liga + UCL this year. Bring on everyone else! :barcascarf:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Opponents will be busy looking to identify a tactic to thwart this attack from here on out, let's see what they will look to do while Lucho looks to perfect this team even further...2nd half of this season should be very intriguing

Home of Barca Fans