Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Parc des Princes (PSG)

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Allianz Arena (Bayern)

Votes: 26 76.5%

• Total voters

BarcaOG

Banned
I've been wondering, which stadium should we be most afraid of visiting in the CL this year? I remember last season how loud and alive the Allianz Arena was in the second leg of the semi-final. Made me very nervous.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Obviously Allianz Arena, we're huge favourites against anyone else, even at their stadium.

KingLeo10

allianz. bayern are notoriously dominant at home and relatively weak away from home (thanks in part to pep's managing).

Yannik

When have away matches vs Bayern ever been great for Barca? Easy choice here really. Barca would be clear favourite in all other stadiums.

BarcaOG

Banned
Even Stamford Bridge? Chelsea's poor season notwithstanding, we don't have a particularly (positive) record there. In fact, we should have destroyed them there when we faced Di Matteo, yet still didn't. I think the Calderon can be tough as well.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Didn't play there with MSN, buses were a problem when our only treat was Messi trying to dribble everyone and score; story is different now.

Last edited:

Neymessi

Bayern have been winning matches at home with a bigger margin than us.Not that it means that they are better than us or anything but you get the idea how good they are at home.All last 8 matches I think at their home have been win for bayern with 4 or more goal difference.

Last edited:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Allianz for the reasons everyone has given. Personally I want us to travel to stadiums like Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge to hand out some long overdue thumpings...

serghei

Allianz, but outside of that 4-0 loss, we went there two times after winning big at home, so we didn't need to do much to go through in 2009 and 2015.

raki

Bayern have been winning matches at home with a bigger margin than us.Not that it means that they are better than us or anything but you get the idea how good they are at home.All last 8 matches I think at their home have been win for bayern with 4 or more goal difference.

2.0 yesterday at least.

StarLord

We have no significant sample to reply to this question. Some will say Stamford Bridge, most will say Allianz Arena. But really, how often have we played in those stadia? We play in there once every 3-4 years. It's moronic to make any kind of conclusions out of that negligible sample. In any case, teams change every 3-4 years to a significant degree.

But, having said that, I would have to say that Bayern away is almost surely the toughest possible game for us. First of all Bayern have more quality than any other of our rivals, and two, they are very good at home.

Stamford Bridge I think is also tough for us, due to its small size and shitty pitch. But in any case, if we had Neyboi and El Pistolero (instead of Alexis/Cesc/Pedro) back in 2012, that game would have finished at least 1-6.

Home of Barca Fans