Stadium: Camp Nou
City: Barcelona
Capacity: 99,786
Competition: Champions League
Referee: Cüneyt Cakir(Turkey)

Back to training after Clásico victory

WWW.FCBARCELONA.CAT
11/22/2015 11:55

Luis Enrique has full squad back at work along with FC Barcelona B midfielder Samper

After the 4-0 win at the Santiago Bernabéu, the first team trained on a cold and windy Sunday morning at the Ciutat Esportiva Joan Gamper. Luis Enrique had his full squad with him, along with reserve team midfielder Sergi Samper. The focus was on recovery from the Clásico in Madrid, but also on Tuesday’s return to Champions League action at home to AS Roma.

Next session on Monday

The team will train again at the Ciutat Esportiva on Monday morning at 11.00am CET, the final workout before the game with the Italians. Afterwards, at about 12: 45pm CET, Dani Alves and Luis Enrique will be giving a press conference. We’ll be streaming it live here on www.fcbarcelona.com, with simultaneous translation in English.

Roma at Camp Nou on Monday
The AS Roma squad will train on the Camp Nou field on Monday at 7.00pm CET in preparation for their game with FC Barcelona. Just before, at 6.30pm CET, midfielder Miralem Pjanić and manager Rudi García will be answering the media’s questions in the Ricard Maxenchs pressroom.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Roma has been doing well lately, I think this is going to be a tough test for us, especially since we are a bit fatigued just having two days of rest. Let's get all three points.

Last edited:

beogatts

in camp nou shuld b no prob. for me, score doesnt matter for this match as long as we win.
hunger for more competitive team. i believe bayern munich is our only top rival in CL.

werewolf

in camp nou shuld b no prob. for me, score doesnt matter for this match as long as we win.
hunger for more competitive team. i believe bayern munich is our only top rival in CL.

True, they are curious about you SEE Play Against Bayern with Ribery , Robben and Lewa fit, this will be a lot less obvious last year

rixxer

One point from Rome fixture is actually enough to secure the first place in the group, isn't it? After riding high on the clasico wave we all expect nothing but the win, but you will never know. So, perhaps when the the game is still tied in the end there is no need to go all out to chase the win?
Besides that, aren't Salah, De Rossi and Gervinho injured or are they back tomorrow?

FinBarcelonafan

Are we guaranteed to make it to next round already? We just need draw I think. Obviously losing to Roma would be disaster, because last game will be away game vs Leverkusen. I would prefer getting point here and securing #1 spot, so we can rest our key players.

Galning

Are we guaranteed to make it to next round already? We just need draw I think. Obviously losing to Roma would be disaster, because last game will be away game vs Leverkusen. I would prefer getting point here and securing #1 spot, so we can rest our key players.

You are right. Not 100% sure yet.

jairzinho

^^ Agreed. Expect a win, but we shouldn't be too naive into thinking Roma will roll over as easy as Madrid did on Saturday. Rudi García is no fool.

Home of Barca Fans