Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: CL | Round 5 - E: FC Barcelona - AS Roma 6-1

Mike the Knife
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flavia View Post
    No break this season. After the cwc, they'll play a game 30/12 and the next is 3/1. Lfp decided to do as the pl this time.
    Ahh, nice then
    Paolo Maldini - "In my opinion, Messi should win the Ballon D'Or each year. He's an unbelievable player."

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by hardyboy View Post
    Did anyone saw the video of Messi giving the ball to Neymar to let him take the Penalty?? He looks Pissed...

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CUpRGBFXIAA1pO-.mp4
    At first I also thought Messi was not uncomfortable when giving that penalty to Neymar, and this was just a random expression of him.

However, pls notice that in the previous game against Real, there were also times he did not pass the ball to Neymar when the Brazillian was being in perfect position to dribble and score.

Adding up these two facts, I guess there might be a problem between them.

SiempreBlaugrana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Isn't it fun when we read too much into meaningless things?

QUE D10S NOS PROTEJA

The Engineer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sasuke85 View Post
    At first I also thought Messi was not uncomfortable when giving that penalty to Neymar, and this was just a random expression of him.

However, pls notice that in the previous game against Real, there were also times he did not pass the ball to Neymar when the Brazillian was being in perfect position to dribble and score.

Um I think he just has his game face on. He's concentrated on the match. Whenever I'm concentrated on doing something I usually look like I'm about to start a scrap
    In football, the result is an impostor. You can do things really, really well but not win. There's something greater than the result, more lasting - a legacy.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SirXavi View Post
    Um I think he just has his game face on. He's concentrated on the match. Whenever I'm concentrated on doing something I usually look like I'm about to start a scrap
    I hope so too. Up until now, the most important thing contributing to our team's success has been the good relationship between this trio. If it's broken, then we would have a serious problem.

Flavia
    I hope so too. Up until now, the most important thing contributing to our team's success has been the good relationship between this trio. If it's broken, then we would have a serious problem.
    There's absolutely nothing to even consider something is broken.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That only happened when the game was already decided. Messi wanted to score himself against Real, hence why he chose to pass it to Suarez instead of Neymar. If the scoreline was tight, then you can bet your bottom dollar that Messi would have chosen to pass to Neymar, as he did in the CL last year against Bayern and PSG.

Chief Of Footballing Matters
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it seriously being said here that Messi and Neymar are falling out because of the facial expression Leo made when he was letting Ney take a penalty......

Reminds me of when it was said that Leo wasn't smiling enough on the pitch
    Team DonAK - The Manifesto - http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread...-The-Manifesto

Chief of Footballing Matters - DonAK's Barca

Winners of the Barca Forum Election 2015

Winner of the 2014/15 Barca Forum Prediction League

Danger Ahead
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by pacp_96 View Post
    Is it seriously being said here that Messi and Neymar are falling out because of the facial expression Leo made when he was letting Ney take a penalty......

Reminds me of when it was said that Leo wasn't smiling enough on the pitch
    Ofc you can clearly see from his facial expression what he thinks - "Take your stinking penalty, I hope you miss"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How come Messi didn't take it, thought he would on a hat trick

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Both him and Suarez were on a hat-trick, but Camp Nou (and a lot of us in the chat) were wishing Neymar to get a goal too, I'm guessing Messi listened
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.