CL | Round 5 - E: FC Barcelona - AS Roma 6-1

Sasuke85

Did anyone saw the video of Messi giving the ball to Neymar to let him take the Penalty?? He looks Pissed...

https://pbs.twimg.com/tweet_video/CUpRGBFXIAA1pO-.mp4

At first I also thought Messi was not uncomfortable when giving that penalty to Neymar, and this was just a random expression of him.

However, pls notice that in the previous game against Real, there were also times he did not pass the ball to Neymar when the Brazillian was being in perfect position to dribble and score.

Adding up these two facts, I guess there might be a problem between them.

SirXavi

The Engineer
At first I also thought Messi was not uncomfortable when giving that penalty to Neymar, and this was just a random expression of him.

However, pls notice that in the previous game against Real, there were also times he did not pass the ball to Neymar when the Brazillian was being in perfect position to dribble and score.

Um I think he just has his game face on. He's concentrated on the match. Whenever I'm concentrated on doing something I usually look like I'm about to start a scrap :lol:

Sasuke85

Um I think he just has his game face on. He's concentrated on the match. Whenever I'm concentrated on doing something I usually look like I'm about to start a scrap :lol:

I hope so too. Up until now, the most important thing contributing to our team's success has been the good relationship between this trio. If it's broken, then we would have a serious problem.

F

Flavia

I hope so too. Up until now, the most important thing contributing to our team's success has been the good relationship between this trio. If it's broken, then we would have a serious problem.
There's absolutely nothing to even consider something is broken.

StarLord

That only happened when the game was already decided. Messi wanted to score himself against Real, hence why he chose to pass it to Suarez instead of Neymar. If the scoreline was tight, then you can bet your bottom dollar that Messi would have chosen to pass to Neymar, as he did in the CL last year against Bayern and PSG.

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Is it seriously being said here that Messi and Neymar are falling out because of the facial expression Leo made when he was letting Ney take a penalty......

gtfafm1.gif

Reminds me of when it was said that Leo wasn't smiling enough on the pitch :facepalm:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Is it seriously being said here that Messi and Neymar are falling out because of the facial expression Leo made when he was letting Ney take a penalty......

gtfafm1.gif

Reminds me of when it was said that Leo wasn't smiling enough on the pitch :facepalm:

Ofc you can clearly see from his facial expression what he thinks - "Take your stinking penalty, I hope you miss":coffee:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Both him and Suarez were on a hat-trick, but Camp Nou (and a lot of us in the chat) were wishing Neymar to get a goal too, I'm guessing Messi listened :D

Home of Barca Fans