CL | Round 5 - E: FC Barcelona - AS Roma 6-1

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Haha You get a medal.

I really didn't expect this.
Clasicos tend to take their tool and leave players tired and empty.

This Barca keep on suprising me.

jairzinho

Have to confess, i didn't expect this as well, not even the result on Saturday at the Bernabeu. After we won the treble last term, i wondered if the players had it in them to take it up another notch. I'm honestly lost for words with the hunger and level we're on rite nw. The quality of football and understanding between the players is insane. Was just telling a friend who is a gunners fan, i actually feel privileged to be able to witness this current evolution of Barca. I'm just hoping we can really maintain this form and that we're not peaking too soon. My only concern at this stage is the upcoming trip to Japan for the CWC and that it doesn't lead to fatigue and burnout when the 2nd half of the season comes around. Hopefully we avoid injuries. By then, Arda and Vidal would be available, so that should help with depth.

Mido

I could have never imagined to say it at this time of the season but the only team that can trouble this Barca is Bayern atm.

F

Flavia

And Iniesta didn't play... I wonder what would be the best 11 right now. So many players doing well.

VivaBarcelona

This team never fail to amaze me, really enjoyed tonight absolutely incredible performance tonight. Proud of this team so much. Bring on Sociedad at weekend now. Villanovense aswell.

arjunanand1

What an exhibition of football last night. Suarez is just something else. I wanted Ney to get on the scoresheet too, but oh well, you can't have it all. Incredible football!

Dan1983

Prediction champion 2012-2013
Yet another great performance. We really are on song and I don't see it ending soon neither :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Only the winter break to slow them down :(

Hardly a break with CWC.

Btw. after rewatching the match I noticed just how much our players were making those runs. I think I've seen everyone trying to exploit the space bar Vermaelen.

They knew exactly what to do to counter Roma high line and were doing it to perfection.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Hardly a break with CWC.

Btw. after rewatching the match I noticed just how much our players were making those runs. I think I've seen everyone trying to exploit the space bar Vermaelen.

They knew exactly what to do to counter Roma high line and were doing it to perfection.

As I was telling my wife before the start, I was expecting a superlative performance not only because of Leo's return & coming off the Clasico high but because of the caliber of the opponent & what happened in Rome...It was better than I had hoped, real joy...I also decided during the match that I have to see them live as much as possible now, it'll be a priority

Home of Barca Fans