CL | Round 5 - E: FC Barcelona - AS Roma 6-1

BigBarcaBoy

To be honest, I would play a lot of reserves for this match:

----------Ter Stegen-------------
Douglas---Bartra--Vermaelen------Adriano
---------------Gumbau-------------------
---------S.Roberto-----Rakitic--------------
------Munir-----Messi---------Sandro

So basically anyone that didn't get a lot of minutes against RM.
Really don't see that logic, win the match and win the group, build confidence and move onto the weekend

silvia

We better win this or at least a draw to top the group first and rest all in next group matches, to focus in copa and league, until tonourment.
Schedule is like a hell. There is another match in 4 days and no winter break. I hope bartomeu doesn't schedule stupid friendlies in long distant continent.

xXKonan

Barcelona line-up (official): TerStegen - Alves Pique Vermaelen Alba - Rakitic Busquets SergiRoberto - Messi Suarez Neymar #fcblive

Bench Barcelona: Bravo, Bartra, Mathieu, Adriano, Samper, Iniesta, Munir

silvia

You have to choose one who will leave and give the one most minutes for the future.
I understand Lucho's agony, it is really hard to choose between the 2.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Munir sucks less than Sandro though, but none of them would get many more minutes after their latest displays if we had other better backup for the RW/ST/LW spot. I still hope for them to do a 'Sergi Roberto', and it is possible they will, but not this season - still to unexperienced

Egert

Estonian Culé
Hopefully Capitá Leo will have a great game and scores a few, has been some time :messi1:

But let's enjoy the game and let's win our group, Visca el Barca!!! :barcascarf:

Home of Barca Fans