CL | Round 5 - E: FC Barcelona - AS Roma 6-1

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Difficult not to be optimistic, with all respect to Roma (and their fans reading this), it's at Camp Nou, and first real reunion of MSN.. it will be a party :barcaflag:

serghei

Nice chance to test our skills at breaking a bus. Roma will probably come to defend on Camp Nou.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
There's a good chance Iniesta will sit this one out.

As long as Bob is available, we're good :D

silvia

but Jervinho and Salah are not playing.
No more injury and a win will be fine.
When will Nainggolan be banned anyway?!?

Egert

Estonian Culé
Can't wait for the evening... I'm going to have a shit day today, I just know it, so hopefully I will have a great time watching the game at least :) I think Ney and Suarez will look to find Messi a lot this game to get him some goals, so I'm going with a 3-0 with Leo scoring twice and Ney once. But at the same time I know Roma isn't some crap team, but we have a great defence and MSN.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Roma will have to win if they want to proceed to the knockout stages. Any team that has to chase a goal against us is always in big, big trouble. Plus, Roma has been leaking in goals all season. This could get very interesting.

Richard.H

To be honest, I would play a lot of reserves for this match:

----------Ter Stegen-------------
Douglas---Bartra--Vermaelen------Adriano
---------------Gumbau-------------------
---------S.Roberto-----Rakitic--------------
------Munir-----Messi---------Sandro

So basically anyone that didn't get a lot of minutes against RM.

xXKonan

CUjMaDNWsAEo05H.jpg:large

Sport's Predictions for the Lineup with Iniesta on the bench and Samper being on the bench as well. Probably not too far off on what tomorrow's lineup would most likely be.

Home of Barca Fans