Can Barca be the first team to defend the CL crown?

Will this Barca be the first team to defend their CL crown?

• Yes

Votes: 55 87.3%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • No team will ever achieve that

Votes: 5 7.9%

• Total voters

bismp

It is still really early,but this Barca(especially after Leo gets full fitness) is capable of winning the CL again.

However,both the 09/10 and the 11/12 teams were also spectacular,but in the end they failed.

The thing is that this season,very few teams have impressed:Barca and Bayern.Ofc there is a big possibility that another club may be in great form later on,just like we did last year.

However,one thing makes me sceptical:Do you think that it is a coincidence that no team has managed to defend their crown so far?I think not.And i think that with one way or another,Uefa has something to do with this.

But think for a moment:Who can stop us(except for Bayern)?A Real coached by Benitez?City?Chelski?A off-form and definitely weaker than last year Juve?Maybe PSG if we are not in good form.

What do you think?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Never happened but everything is possible.
I do know it's too early and November form means little compared to May form.

serghei

Quality-wise, we are the best. Humiliating both Bayern and Real in a few months proves that beyond a doubt. If we fight hard against any opponent, we can win the CL again. We just need to stay as concentrated and as motivated as we were last year.

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
Hate to break it to you but this has already been done by Real, Benfica, Inter, Ajax, Bayern, Liverpool, Nottingham Forest and AC Milan.

Oops I forgot football was invented in 1992.

JamDav1982

Hate to break it to you but this has already been done by Real, Benfica, Inter, Ajax, Bayern, Liverpool, Nottingham Forest and AC Milan.

Oops I forgot football was invented in 1992.

Champiosn League is a different competition from the European Cup in terms of set up.

It is much harder to win back to back.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I voted yes. I still maintain that odds are against us and form only counts in May but this team can do it.

Home of Barca Fans