BBC vs Asensio,Isco and Benz

BBC vs Isco,Asensio and Benz

• It would work

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Read the thread before you vote. I know I might seem like a troll or doing this because RM were shit today but I want your honest opinion. I think most of us here have freaking eyes and can tell that Bale is an absolute flop and that Ronaldo had declined. Let's be honest , Neymar and Messi shouldn't even be compared to Bale and Ronaldo. Neymar alone is literally a better player than Ronaldo and Bale together. I'm not even going to say anything about Messi. There is no competing with MSN because it already has top 2 players in the world and Suarez isn't far off. Atm there is nobody that RM can buy to try and compete with them. I want you to be open minded and give your honest opinion. Ronaldo and Bale are both lazy and egoistic as hell. Ronaldo thinks he's the best while Sergi Roberto is outperforming him. Bale thinks he should be the main man of RM while in reality,he's a freaking useless donkey. There are soooo many better players in La Liga alone. Bale and Ronaldo don't track back and they aren't creative. Not juts that, but they're clueless when it comes to passing and creating. Now imagine this starting lineup:
Navas
Carvajal-Varane-Ramos-Marcelo
Modrić-Casemiro
James-Asensio-Isco(Isco and Asensio can change)
Benzema . Now before you rip my head off,look at it this way. With this lineup you have 4 extremely creative players who aren't selfish,at least when compared to Bale and Ronaldo. Asensio and Isco can also track back and actually give a damn because their head isn't in the clouds. All 4 of them would be almost equal and they could all create for eachother without worrying about being benched for not passing to the gods aka Donkey and Mr. Best in the World.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
I think Real just needs a better coach.

But for Benitez, this might work.

What's the use of having players on the pitch who do nothing while you can experiment with the players who might do something.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
I think Real just needs a better coach.

But for Benitez, this might work.

What's the use of having players on the pitch who do nothing while you can experiment with the players who might do something.

Like which coach?

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
The only one capable of doing anything was just snatched by Liverpool.

But most of the coaches are probably better than Benitez for Mardid...

Paco could work some magic with Madrid. Hell, Villas-Boas could do better.

Morten

Read the thread before you vote. I know I might seem like a troll or doing this because RM were shit today but I want your honest opinion. I think most of us here have freaking eyes and can tell that Bale is an absolute flop and that Ronaldo had declined. Let's be honest , Neymar and Messi shouldn't even be compared to Bale and Ronaldo. Neymar alone is literally a better player than Ronaldo and Bale together. I'm not even going to say anything about Messi. There is no competing with MSN because it already has top 2 players in the world and Suarez isn't far off. Atm there is nobody that RM can buy to try and compete with them. I want you to be open minded and give your honest opinion. Ronaldo and Bale are both lazy and egoistic as hell. Ronaldo thinks he's the best while Sergi Roberto is outperforming him. Bale thinks he should be the main man of RM while in reality,he's a freaking useless donkey. There are soooo many better players in La Liga alone. Bale and Ronaldo don't track back and they aren't creative. Not juts that, but they're clueless when it comes to passing and creating. Now imagine this starting lineup:
Navas
Carvajal-Varane-Ramos-Marcelo
Modrić-Casemiro
James-Asensio-Isco(Isco and Asensio can change)
Benzema . Now before you rip my head off,look at it this way. With this lineup you have 4 extremely creative players who aren't selfish,at least when compared to Bale and Ronaldo. Asensio and Isco can also track back and actually give a damn because their head isn't in the clouds. All 4 of them would be almost equal and they could all create for eachother without worrying about being benched for not passing to the gods aka Donkey and Mr. Best in the World.

Meh, Isco is no better either. He can dribble as much as he want to, he still doesnt create anything, im tired of him as well. Maybe he can become a good player if he leaves for another club, he wont cut it here.
Casemiro is mediocre, he should not play in a midfield duo, let alone play all that much. Asensio i havent watched enough to make up an opinion.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I don't know enough about Asensio to say but James needs to be in the #10 position imo. I'd keep one out of Ronaldo and Bale, but the two of them is one individualist too many.

Morten

I don't know enough about Asensio to say but James needs to be in the #10 position imo. I'd keep one out of Ronaldo and Bale, but the two of them is one individualist too many.

I'd say sell both of them. Bale can go back to England, counter-football and main-man. Ronaldo can go to United States and enjoy his celebrity life-style.

Richard.H

PSG could be a very attractive destination for CR given that Ibra leaves for the MLS this summer.

Fashion capital of the world, he will be the main man, lots of Parisians who are CR fans, lots of marketing potential, etc.

Home of Barca Fans