Juvenil A

jamrock

Juvenile Division Of Honor (Juvenil A):
FC Barcelona 9-1 Terrassa
Goals: Gael Etock (16) 3, Martin Riverola (18) 2, Jose Palau (17) 2, Sergi Gomez (17) 1, Ruben Rochina (18) 1
MOM: Gael Etock, was being more of a super sub in recent games, but was on board today with a cracking hattrick, one of them a brilliant header. Special mention to Rochina for scoring on his comeback after a serious knee injury that kept him out for more than two months.

National Youth League (Juvenil B):
Damm CF 2-1 FC Barcelona B
Goals: Edu Campabadal (16) 1
MOM: It was a good overall game despite the loss, it was two poor defensive mistakes that cost us the game. Nobody really produced the individual magic needed to deserve the MOM.

Honor Cadet Division (Cadet A):
PES Foundation 0-6 FC Barcelona
Goals: Fernando Quesada ‘Nando’ (15) 1, Robert Costa (15) 1, Pol Roige (15) 1, Jean Marie Dongou (15) 1, Olivier Moussima (15) 1, Jon Miguel Toral (14) 1
MOM: Fernando Quesada ‘Nando’, opened the scoring with a great shot from the right side of the area, the Spanish youth international midfielder was enjoying a great game as he created chance after chance for his teammates. Showed a lot of class.

Preffered League Cadet (Cadet B):
FC Barcelona 7-0 Jabac and Union Terrace
Goals: Mamadou Tounkara (13) 2, Sandro Ramirez (14) 2, Elohor Godswill (14) 1, Ivan Romano (14) 1, Simon Hill (14) 1
MOM: Mamadou Tounkara, it was revenge time for Cadet B’s after the rare loss last weekend and they showed it right from the beginning as Mamadou took just 40 seconds to open the scoring after recieving a brilliant pass from Hector. Assisted one more and scored his second at the closing stages to cap off a fine performance.

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
UD Poblence 0-3 FC Barcelona A
Goals: Ruben Rochina (18) 2, Marti Riverola (18) 1
MOM: Ruben Rochina, showed immense technical ability throughout the game and notched up two crucial goals, looked like he was never injured!

FC Barcelona B, 4-1 UE Sant Andreu A
Goals: Gerard Deulofeu (15) 1, Edu Campabadal (16) 1, Armand Ella (16) 1, Adrià Escribano (16) 1
MOM: Gerard Deulofeu, broke the deadlock against a highly defensive Sant Andreu side following a brilliant move and looked extremely dangerous whenever he had the ball.

UE Vilassar Mar 1-3 FC Barcelona A
Goals: David Babunski (15) 2, Jean Marie Dongou (15) 1
MOM: David Babunski, scored two and assisted the third in what was a near perfect display of vision and passing from the Cadet A midfielder.

FC Barcelona B 1-1 Gimnastic Tarragona
Goals: Iu Ranero (14) 1
MOM: The goal was a master piece from the whole team but apart from that they could not assert themselves against a highly pressurising Nastic team

zanela

UD Poblence 0-3 FC Barcelona A
Goals: Ruben Rochina (18) 2, Marti Riverola (18) 1
MOM: Ruben Rochina, showed immense technical ability throughout the game and notched up two crucial goals, looked like he was never injured!

FC Barcelona B, 4-1 UE Sant Andreu A
Goals: Gerard Deulofeu (15) 1, Edu Campabadal (16) 1, Armand Ella (16) 1, Adrià Escribano (16) 1
MOM: Gerard Deulofeu, broke the deadlock against a highly defensive Sant Andreu side following a brilliant move and looked extremely dangerous whenever he had the ball.

I'm glad that 2 of my fav youngsters are doing well. :)

iookram

What happened to Daniel Cardenas???

i read last year bout Chelsea wanting to steal him but he rejected them.

zanela

I hope he makes the next pre-season. If he is a success, 've him as our back-up striker(or play him in Copa) :)

Petrinha

Alice in Wonderland
I'm glad that 2 of my fav youngsters are doing well. :)
:D That's great, i saw all the videos possible of the lil' Torres tnx to u ;) And Ruben, let's rephrase Wilde, The importance of beeing Ruben, huh? :D Am gonna study him from now on ...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
FC Barcelona 5-0 Girona FC
Goals: Ruben Rochina (18) 2, Marti Riverola (18) 1, Isaac Cuenca (18) 1, Oriol Romeu (18) 1
MOM: Isaac Cuenca, scored one after a piece of individual brilliance and assisted Marti for his goal, literally ruled the left wing. Arguably the best game for the Juvenil A this season.

CE Europa 1-1 FC Barcelona B
Goals: Armand Ella (16) 1
MOM: Jose Palau (17), great game for the young defensive pivot. Is starting to show signs of class that he showed when he first joined the Cadets.

FC Barcelona 1-0 Gimnastic de Tarragona
Goals: Pol Calvet (15) 1
MOM: Pol Calvet, broke the dead lock with a great header following a corner, Calvet showed why he is captain of the Cadet A with a rock solid display.

UE Barri Santes Creus 0-4 FC Barcelona
Goals: Sandro Ramírez (14) 2, Roger Riera (14) 1, Iu Ranero (15) 1
MOM: Sandro Ramirez, opened the scoring with a sweet finish and got his brace within the first half, was equally dangerous after the break although he failed to complete his hatrick.

V

Valon

Damn Rubi is scoring for fun and he just came back from injury, it's like he never was injured. :D Vamos Ruben!

Home of Barca Fans