Juvenil A

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
2010-09-26_JUVENIL_A_04.JPG

El Juvenil A del Barça ha guanyat el conjunt balear gràcies al bon partit realitzat en un camp on només havia puntuat la Damm. Rafa Alcántara (2) i Gerard Deulofeu (2) han estat els golejadors blaugranes.

Juvenil A won against the Balearic team due to the great game they played in a stadium where they had only scored against by Damm. Rafa Alcantara and Deulofeu scored two goals each.

Final score: 4 - 1

Trequartista

The good
won 4-2 against damm,a brace from Espinosa,Rafa and Deulofeu scored also,Rafa scored his 8th goal this season :worthy: ,guess a promotion for the B team is likely for the trio of our scorers especially if Thiago seals a promotion and JDS goes on loan or anything
Jesús
Edu- S.Gómez- Rosell- Balliu
...........Gustavo.................
........Masó....Rafa..............
Gerard.....Espinosa.......Ella
Dalmau,Icardi,Palau played aswell
http://www.fcbarcelona.com/web/catala/noticies/futbol_base/temporada10-11/11/21/n101121114152.html

Koma

This is amazing really, i think that van Gal was right when he said that it is possible to make a Champions League winning team from homegrown players. If these boys continue to develop like this, we will have world class players from La Masia, again.

B

Barca_Star

Derbi win vs Espanyol 0:3 Goles Rafa Alcantara 2x and Javi Espinosa

Trequartista

The good
I dont want these matches for sure so sorry when I said that Espinsoa not Rafa Alcantara used to play as false number nine as its the other way around,anyway Rafa scored 12 goals so far with the Team,I guess most of them when played in attack,now Etock and Icardi are backand he will play in midfield,he scored even 2 goals from as a midifielder in their last 6-0 win game

jamrock

They keep on winning 4-1 this weekend gerard keeps on scoring a brace now, thats 5 in his last two games and dongou keeps should now matter what age group you put him against he will do the business

Trequartista

The good
gerard is turning into a goal machine then,last year he had 5 goals in the season,this year he is having already 11,wi will be really disappointed if he fails to make it here,dongou playing ahead of etock then or what?anyway i guess mat least 5 players will be promoted to the b team next year(rafa,espinosa,gerard,ella,dalmau,balliu,maybe gustavo edu

jamrock

Dongou for me is really something special he keeps showing that what ever the age group you put him in he just keeps scoring, etock has the physical game over him, but he is a pure goal scorer, the boy will play for us all things being equal

Its fun seeing the way gerard's game is developing, he is adding that end product that was previously messing and that the likes of Gai never did, even at this level

long see Rafa,Damlau and maye espinosa getting promoted straight forward, gerard will probably do a Gamez for next season before getting promoted the next, then spend about two seasons with Barca Atletic

Home of Barca Fans