Juvenil A

Trequartista

The good
yeah,Carmona looks set for MILAN,he was linked before with Spurs also,he looked like a decent prospect with SPAin in nigera btlike most of the wonderkids,injures ruined his career so far,I understand this move and I wish him a better luck with milan

jamrock

won their first game of the season 4-0, with goals from, Maso,Deulofeu and ayala x2.

Ayala is a fantastic LB could have a future at the club, Deulofeu scored a cracker by all accounts.

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
won their first game of the season 4-0, with goals from, Maso,Deulofeu and ayala x2.

Ayala is a fantastic LB could have a future at the club, Deulofeu scored a cracker by all accounts.

Do you have any links to ANY of the goals? Would love to see them :)

jamrock

No videos maybe tomorrow

@ Yusuf, gerard is still to raw for the B team, maybe he will get a few games this season, like gomez is doing right now

FinCulé

how come deulofeu does not play with the B team??

You mean Juvenil B or LE's Barcelona B?

I think he hasn't the physical abilities yet to play in Liga Adelante, although he is technically fantastic. Maybe next season though...

Trequartista

The good
I think that playing Gerard with the B team this season will mean that we are trying to ruin his career

Ayala can also play as a CB

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Juvenil A won against Huesca recently by four to two.

Goals were scored by: Dongou (2), Etock and Masó.

Deulofeu had come on around 55min for Ernesto and Masó came in around 60min for Ceballos.

Trequartista

The good
Juvenil A won against Huesca recently by four to two.

Goals were scored by: Dongou (2), Etock and Masó.

Deulofeu had come on around 55min for Ernesto and Masó came in around 60min for Ceballos.

Dongou looks really talented,youngest player in the squad and still managing to score for fun

Trequartista

The good
Drew yesterday with L’Hospitalet,goals from Deulofeu and Etock,the formation was sth like this (from the line up)
Carlos
Damau..Gomez..Rosell...Balliu
..............Palau...................
.........Maso.......Espinosa....
Ernesto...........................Deulofeu
................Etock.................
Rafa Alcantara participated aswell

Home of Barca Fans