Juvenil A

Wouterinho

I haven't seen Juvenil A play for a while but I've noticed Cantalapiedra scoring some nice goals, is he someone like to be promoted (to the B team ofcourse)? Or who else is?

Larsson

Hi fellow culér!

Last night, some news got through that a Norwegian team: Stabaek had one of their junior teams, very similar to Juvenil A in age, playing a game vs a FC Barcelona team at La Masía HQ Wednesday night. 11th of February. There was talk about a team where the main share of the Barça-players were 16 years old and that they was born in 1999, mas o menos.

The Norwegian team won by 3-1, even if the players on the team was 3 years older, but still, it actually is a big deal in our local paper up north. Are they´re someone, somebody that knows whats moving around at La Masía a regular Wednesday like this - and could give me a brief answer on which Barcelona-team this was, and if some of our young stars participated? Like Oriol Busquets perchance? I don´t suspect or expect it was Juveníl A, they´re too good.

Thank you.
Larsson

MessiDinho10

Hi fellow culér!

Last night, some news got through that a Norwegian team: Stabaek had one of their junior teams, very similar to Juvenil A in age, playing a game vs a FC Barcelona team at La Masía HQ Wednesday night. 11th of February. There was talk about a team where the main share of the Barça-players were 16 years old and that they was born in 1999, mas o menos.

The Norwegian team won by 3-1, even if the players on the team was 3 years older, but still, it actually is a big deal in our local paper up north. Are they´re someone, somebody that knows whats moving around at La Masía a regular Wednesday like this - and could give me a brief answer on which Barcelona-team this was, and if some of our young stars participated? Like Oriol Busquets perchance? I don´t suspect or expect it was Juveníl A, they´re too good.

Thank you.
Larsson

I think it's the Cadet A team, the way you describe it. They have some great talents, most well known are Collado, Viedma, Monchu and Abel Ruiz. The latter is a magical striker, the other three are midfielders. Monchu and Collado very technical, Viedma the most intelligent player in probably the whole of La Masia.

F

Flavia

[tw]XuXzJH7UigQ[/tw]

Highlights of the game vs Cornella today, ended 0-0.

F4THi

Banned
Alex Collado will play for Juvenil A next season, at the age of 17 he will be having the preseason with them, at the same age, Deulofeu was having a preseason with the first team and assisting Keita's goal vs club America

Xavinho

Alex Collado will play for Juvenil A next season, at the age of 17 he will be having the preseason with them, at the same age, Deulofeu was having a preseason with the first team and assisting Keita's goal vs club America

And at the age of 17 Pele won the World Cup. I'm not clear about the relevance of the comparison though...

navidjaan

Random thought.

F4THi

Banned
^ NO
Barca B and Juvenil A players are taking more time now to reach First team / Barca B
at the age of Godswill now, Montoya was playing in Copa Del ray final

khaled_a_d

^ NO
Barca B and Juvenil A players are taking more time now to reach First team / Barca B
at the age of Godswill now, Montoya was playing in Copa Del ray final

Busquets promoted to Barca B at the age of 19 ,same for Puyol .same for Pedro .all joined Juvenil A at the same age as Alex Collado .also has succeeded unlike Montoya & Deulofeu (so far)
Godswill for example is way inferior player to what Montoya was at same age ,Montoya was called by Del Bosque while playing in Segunda and beasting up there while Godswill is a guy who could lose his place in starting lineup to Palencia
Nevermnd that Montoya didn't suffer the injuries Godswill had last year
You can't keep making cheap comparisons like this man .every player is a different case than the other . you can't rush players quickly
Bojan & GDS did it and it didn't end up well .sometimes (most of the times) you have to be really patient with the prospects you have
Oh ,and Sandro & Munir almost moved directly from Juvenil A to 1st team . won't be surprised if Alena did the same thing . the shortcuts is always there for top talents who is worth it .

xXKonan

It's probably safe to say Godswill already lost his starting place to Palencia.

While Montoya ended up not being good enough for us he seemed to be a lot better in the Technical aspect of the game than those two IMO.

Messi10

Well Barca are struggling with Money, They cant compete with United City and Madrid and PSG no more. they finding it hard to pay suarez neymars and Messi wages

which means Barca will have to rely even more on there youth ! a good thing surely,

God Serena

Busquets promoted to Barca B at the age of 19 ,same for Puyol .same for Pedro .all joined Juvenil A at the same age as Alex Collado .also has succeeded unlike Montoya & Deulofeu (so far)
Godswill for example is way inferior player to what Montoya was at same age ,Montoya was called by Del Bosque while playing in Segunda and beasting up there while Godswill is a guy who could lose his place in starting lineup to Palencia
Nevermnd that Montoya didn't suffer the injuries Godswill had last year
You can't keep making cheap comparisons like this man .every player is a different case than the other . you can't rush players quickly
Bojan & GDS did it and it didn't end up well .sometimes (most of the times) you have to be really patient with the prospects you have
Oh ,and Sandro & Munir almost moved directly from Juvenil A to 1st team . won't be surprised if Alena did the same thing . the shortcuts is always there for top talents who is worth it .

Sandro was with the B team for almost 2 years. That's only slightly less time than Samper is set to be there. Munir is the only one who really got that accelerated movement up the ladder. One season he was winning the UYL, and the next he was scoring for the first team during preseason.

FC433

I thought we were much better than Madrid. We still kind of better though.

Copa de Campeones (league):

Barcelona 4
Madrid 19

Copa del Rey Juvenil de Fútbol:
Barcelona 18
Madrid 13

UEFA Youth League
Barcelona 2
Madrid 0

And apparently, Juvenil B is the reserve team for A.

raki

I thought we were much better than Madrid. We still kind of better though.

Barcelona 4
Madrid 19

Copa del Rey Juvenil de Fútbol:
Barcelona 18
Madrid 13

UEFA Youth League
Barcelona 2
Madrid 0

And apparently, Juvenil B is the reserve team for A.

Barcelona 4
Madrid 19

Are you sure about this?

Home of Barca Fans