Juvenil A

L

linetty

Barcelona Juvenil A will take part in U20 Cotif tournament in Valencia in Aug. They will face Levante, Argentina, Mauritania and Indonesia.

L

linetty

Seung-Woo Lee scored for Barcelona Juvenil A yesterday against Toedera in their first preseason match. Game finished 6-0

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Awesome! Lee and Moha are the standout forwards in this Juvenil A team right? Has Carles Perez been promoted yet?

L

linetty

Apparently Lee played only 12 minutes.

FUTBOL-TORDERA-JUVENILS-BARCEL_54413549474_54115221154_600_396.jpg

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
And still managed to score. :worthy:

If he's allowed to play regularly, then he's going to take the world by storm. Mark my words.

L

linetty

A shame I can't watch him play, he needs to be promoted to the B team as soon as possible.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I'm pretty sure the ban was temporarily lifted. I hope it's permanently lifted too. We have so many talent youngsters that deserve to play but can't because of FIFA.

L

linetty

I am not hearing anything that he'll be forbidden to play so I'm just hoping for the best. Unability to play till he's 18 could be a massive hit to his development.

L

linetty

Alineació Juvenil A: Onana, Palencia, R. Tarín, Quinti, A. Vilanova, Ros, Carbonell, Enguene, Padilla, A. Corredera i Aitor C

Avui a les 17h: Juvenil A-RCD Mallorca a la Ciutat Esportiva

Home of Barca Fans