Juvenil A

Plip

Cardenal de Catalunya
Such an awesome display from Oscar Garcia's side.

Great to see our youngsters kicking it :)

Barcafan 2304

2nd half was a bit drab, Barca kind of afforded Espanyol more possession and protected what they had. Looked dangerous on occasions though. Deulofeu really looks the part.

ivan22

is there a highlights-video?

the future's bright! I srsly want gerad to play in the first team NOW! =D

Trickykid

Does anyone know what's going on with Albert Dalmau? I haven't heard much of him the past few months, so I was wondering if he's injured, had a severe loss of form/progres.

dáithi

@barcelista

Sergi Gomez, Oriol Rosell, Javier Espinosa, Rafa Alcantara and Gerard Deulofeu promoted from Juvenil A to Barca B, great news! Congrats!!

Yugi

about sergi gomez (found it):

Sergi Gomez has progressed amazingly over the past two years. He is one of La Masia's absolute best. It seems as if he has no limits, and he is probably more talented that Bartra, definitely more talented that Fontas. He is very young though, far away from the first team. He is a bit like Muniesa, except better with the ball, better in the air, better in bringing the ball out, and smarter. He is also a decent tackler, though not as good as Bartra I think.

KhaledBarca

Sport.es reports:

Sergi Gomez, Oriol Rosell, Javier Espinosa, Rafa Alcantara and Gerard Deulofeu are the Juvenil A players promoted to Barca B.

Ivan Balliu (RB) and Gustavo Ledesma (DM) are likely to start the preseason with Barca B and will try to convince coach Eusebio.

Pepe Palau(CM), Albert Dalmau(RB) and Jordi Maso (CM) will not continue at Juvenil A and are also likely to be released by Barca

Barca Juvenil A goal keepers Jesus Unzue and Carlos Carlos Castarnado will leave the club this summer. (sport)

==================

'Sport' reports Barca have reached an agreement with Hercules on transfer of Kiko Femenia (20) for 2M euro plus 1.5M variables.Kiko will initially be part of Barca B in his first season but is likely to rotate between the first and B team. Kiko, a Spain U20 international, can play either RW/CM/RB. He is likely to be in Spain's squad for the U20 World Cup.

=================

`UPDATE:

Agent of Juvenil A right back Albert Dalmau has denied the player will be released by the club, as was reported earlier by Sport. Pep Setvalls, the agent of Albert Dalmau, also claims the player still has an years contract and will be part of Barca B next season!!

Home of Barca Fans