Your Favorite LaLiga team beside Barça ?

What is your favourite LaLiga team besides Barça ?

• Atletico Madrid

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Celta Vigo

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Villareal

Votes: 5 16.1%
  • Eibar

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Valencia

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Athletic Club

Votes: 9 29.0%
  • Depor

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Betis

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sevilla

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Rayo Vallecano

Votes: 8 25.8%
  • Sporting Gijon

Votes: 2 6.5%
  • Malaga

• Las Palmas

• Real Sociedad

• Granada

• Total voters

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Following the other thread about most hated LaLiga team, I think there'll be more differences about the ones we actually prefer besides Barça.

For me it's Rayo, Eibar this season, and Sevilla.

EDIT : I could only post 15 choices, left out are Real Madrid, Espanyol, Getafe and Levante.

Last edited:
It varies depending on recent history vs barça. I like Sevilla and Valencia in general, root for them in the EL & such. Also because strong spanish clubs outside of barca and RM are underrated in Europe. Atletico are alright at times and disgusting at others. Bilbao has an amazing history and tradition but this year fuck them :lol:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I used to like Valencia but now it's Rayo.
Gijón is another team I like because of Halilović and Abelardo.
Villarreal is 3rd. They always played good football.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It varies depending on recent history vs barça. I like Sevilla and Valencia in general, root for them in the EL & such. Also because strong spanish clubs outside of barca and RM are underrated in Europe. Atletico are alright at times and disgusting at others. Bilbao has an amazing history and tradition but this year fuck them :lol:

I can't get myself to like Valencia, if they're playing a british team in UCL i'll root for them, other than that I kinda dislike them ^^

khaled_a_d

I like most La Liga teams tbh .respect the way they build things with small budgit by good scouting and football vision
Villarreal ,Valencia,Sevilla ,Celta are clubs I really like
So does A.Madrid to lesser extent .used to Like Zaragoze & Mallorca too

LeeRomeno

I also like most of La Liga teams and i always root for them in international competitions. Honestly, even RM if they are against top clubs from England for example.
But more than rest at least recently i have supported Celta Vigo (strong Barca connection there), also Villareal ever since they are back. I think Atleticos rise from mid-table to title pretenders is also cool.

raminho

I used to really like Athletic Club under Bielsa and it kinda sticks... I still like them and respect them although they've been kinda poor in footballing terms past few seasons. Also enjoy Rayo and Villarreal, Celta has also been playing some gorgeus football past few seasons.

khorne

villareal. great football, great players, always a joy to watch even when they take a dive to segunda, and they always have the potential to upset either real or barca

StarLord

I am sympathetic to Spanish teams in general for they have done exceptionally well in Europe for almost 2 decades now, despite their financial disadvantage vis a vis English/Italian/German clubs.

But my favorite non-Barca Spanish club has to be Valencia. Their 2 CL final runs were impressive back in the day. They deserved to win at least one.

Then, it has to be the Yellow Submarine, and then Sevilla. Real Betis also have a tremendous fanbase as do Bilbao.

Home of Barca Fans