27. Your most hated Spanish club

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Obviously, I can't stand the white idiots from the capital and the stupid pericos... Do the refs and RFEF count too? Sometimes I can hold a grudge against teams that act like idiots, but it's usually momentary, not permanent like RM and Español...

Other than that I don't really hate any team, and most of the time I hope they do well in European competitions...

dakt

As a Real fan I hate no team.
Hate is a big world for an entertainment like football.

In Europe, football is little bit more than just entertainment. A little bit more...
Having said that, yeah....I won't copy and paste others. It's an obvious choice.

companyofcules

same here.... Hate Real for obvious reasons.

And need not hate Espanyol because I am not from Barcelona, not from Spain for that matter. But the way they give huge fight against us which is still understandable coz it is after all a professional match and they are also local rivals but bend over for Real, it kinda pisses me off. Because they tend to not show that professionalism against Real and logically they are also a Catalan team so should take some pride and fight tooth and nail against the Spanish Real, but they don't!

And Getafe, because they should logically be giving their all against Real, coz of local rivalry and all, but they just bend over!
Hmm they are the team of the colonists, nothing Catalan about them.
Villarreal is way more catalan or Levante, even Valencia.

companyofcules

Real
Atletico
Español
Celta
Girona oil club
Real is a fake club, on paper I should not hate them but it's all a lie. Their cups are a lie, their records, football. A tool

Home of Barca Fans