27. Your most hated Spanish club

Don't hate any of them really.

Don't like to watch Real win and think Atletico can be thugs at times.

Quite like Bilbao, Sevilla and Rayo.

Would like to see Espanyol have a stronger side and make it a decent local rivalry again. Find the whole 'Asspanyol' thing cringe worthy and a bit fake to be honest.

This.

JamDav1982

Just a personal opinion.

I have friends who are Man Utd fans and 'hate' Liverpool or Arsenal fans that 'hate' Spurs or Real fans that 'hate' Atletico etc. Feels like fans trying to hate the teams they feel they should a lot of the time.

Why do you 'hate' Espanyol?

Some people claim Espanyol 'bend over for Real' etc. If thats the case hate all the clubs that have poor records against them or accept the teams Barca thrash regularly 'bend over' for Barca and Real fans should hate them.

Just a personal opinion.

I have friends who are Man Utd fans and 'hate' Liverpool or Arsenal fans that 'hate' Spurs or Real fans that 'hate' Atletico etc. Feels like fans trying to hate the teams they feel they should a lot of the time.

Why do you 'hate' Espanyol?

Some people claim Espanyol 'bend over for Real' etc. If thats the case hate all the clubs that have poor records against them or accept the teams Barca thrash regularly 'bend over' for Barca and Real fans should hate them.

I only "hate" RM. There's not much to fear from Espanyol, but a) historic ties with fascism, b) home defeat in 08-09 and draws in 09-10 and especially 11-12 c) playing rough against barça before getting usually wrecked by RM. Comfortably my second most disliked club in la liga, I don't actively dislike any other club, though of course I'm pissed off at any team that plays dirty again barça.

Same with the PL, I don't hate any club there, but love mocking man ute's unchecked arrogance/optimism, and obviously Mourinho's Chelsea, for whom some players that I despise played for.

You're right though, there's definitely an "entertainement value" to most rivalries.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
Number one is obvious.

Number two, also obvious.

Number three for me at least: Getafe.
same here.... Hate Real for obvious reasons.

And need not hate Espanyol because I am not from Barcelona, not from Spain for that matter. But the way they give huge fight against us which is still understandable coz it is after all a professional match and they are also local rivals but bend over for Real, it kinda pisses me off. Because they tend to not show that professionalism against Real and logically they are also a Catalan team so should take some pride and fight tooth and nail against the Spanish Real, but they don't!

And Getafe, because they should logically be giving their all against Real, coz of local rivalry and all, but they just bend over!

khorne

hate is definitely too strong, but i feel some genuine antipathy for athletic bilbao. They're probably the only team from la liga where i'm rooting for the opponent in european competitions

khaled_a_d

I actually used not to hate RM and enjoyed their games a it back when they had Zidane ,Hierro ,Ronaldo ,Guti,Morientes & Helguera .the last 3 was basically my favorite RM players
Then came 2003 .Morientes kicked out ,Guti moved from SS/Am role to DM somehow & Helguera moved from DM to CB which destroyed his career

That was it for me .stopped trying to enjoy every big Spanish team and not hating the rival of my favorite club

LeeRomeno

I dont hate any club, i dislike RM, mainly because of the rivalry, but i generally like Spanish football so if they play clubs like ManU, PSG or Chelsea, i will always hope they win.
I also dislike very boring clubs with no identity like Getafe

FC B

Ofc rm, the most utterly dispecable club the world of football has ever witnessed. Even Chel$hit look decent by comparison.

Nucky

I don't hate anybody, hate is strong feeling and I don't use hate in football. I dislike Madrid of course since they are Barcelona's biggest rivals but I'm not bothered with them. I love football and Barcelona and I love watching my club and enjoy football.. But of course it's nice to see Real lose. :p

Home of Barca Fans