El Clasico: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-4

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
IIRC, Marcelo is out for them and Ramos injured himself with that goal he scored so if he does play, he might not be 100%.

I really wanted Raki to be fit for this once so that way we could have Roberto-Alves constantly interchanging on the right which would neutralize Ronaldo's space but for this, I think neither Munir nor Roberto should start on the RW, I'd play Sandro.

I'm tired of Munir. He lacks any resemblance of confidence nor the willingness to seize the initative. Sandro is more unpredictable and I'd fancy him to make a bigger impact than Munir.

Hope Roberto shows his class. Has a huge opportunity in this game.

Didn't know Marcelo was out. And I agree on Munir. Sandro would be my pick too if it came between them.

raki

If they play their best 11, i guess only Marcelo is ruled out, then they are way favourites because our shaky defense, missing Rakitic and Messi.

i_bleed_blaugrana

Sandro is more unpredictable? Lol he is useless at RW

Neither have impressed at all which I find hugely disappointing but Sandro at least tries to shoot and dribble his marker when it's 1-on-1. Munir had a lot of chances to do so against Villarreal and he hardly made a contribution outside of the PK he drew, but even that was more from the pass than his ability.

Again, not saying Sandro has been a world beater this season, but he's looked much less useless than Munir has so far.

Not sure why it hasn't worked out for Munir, guess he really needs to be through the center to shine.

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
I think Messi will make it but he shouldnt start.. come on after half time.. would be perfect way to disrupt madrid

hardyboy

[formation=barca,6]
Bravo
0-0-Pique-0-Mascharano-0-0
Alves-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
Roberto-0-0-0-0-0-Iniesta
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Munir-0-0-0-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

Kuchi

if a loss means loosing 6 points, if we draw, we gain 3, right? How was that alternative math thingy ? Did I get it right?

ManusXavi

if a loss means loosing 6 points, if we draw, we gain 3, right? How was that alternative math thingy ? Did I get it right?

I'd agree with that.
I don't want to puff my chest out. . .but yes a loss will have many different spices of pain for me such as the fact that Suarez and Neymar were doing so good in the lead up. Rafa's Madrid having difficulties, an improvement dare I say in our back line defending. A draw for me will be like bacon for Breakfast. No eggs but still good.

vlad

i hope messi be fit but not play in such intense match, he can be on the bench, but please dont bring him in to the game, he had a hard injury, almost 2 months of recovery, and his first match will be el classico, c´mon, perfect scenario for messi get injured one more time, neymar, suarez, iniesta, busi can pull this, even draw is okay, lose also is not the worst thing because +3 points.

Horatio

You're welcome
I'd agree with that.
I don't want to puff my chest out. . .but yes a loss will have many different spices of pain for me such as the fact that Suarez and Neymar were doing so good in the lead up. Rafa's Madrid having difficulties, an improvement dare I say in our back line defending. A draw for me will be like bacon for Breakfast. No eggs but still good.

He is referring to a discussion that was going on in one of the players' topic.

Only 10 more days!

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans