User Tag List

Page 1 of 39 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: El Clasico: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-4

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

El Clasico: Real Madrid - FC Barcelona 0-4

Real Madrid vs Barcelona
    Santiago Bernabéu
    La Liga Jornada 12
    Saturday, 21st Nov 2015
    18:15 CET

Here we go! First Clasico of the season

Hoping for a better result than last autumn and maybe, just maybe, Messi makes it back in time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    woooo

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Will gladly take a draw given the circumstances but hoping for a win to take 6 point lead.
    Might be best to let Neymar and Suarez show what they can do against RM and perhaps sub Messi if he is fit.
    6RACIES XAVI

Blaugrana al vent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Messi from the starting minutes could disrupt our play. Should start on the bench and sub him on on 60th minute or so.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's a Classico, so anything can happen, but I do hope we win, RM is bad this year.

Where the water is warm, the drinks are cold... and I don't know the names of the players.
    Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mathieu has been rock solid and I have no faith in Munir. Only concern is Mascherano as dm but it's still safer than Munir anywhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would prefer to keep Busi at his best position, play with Roberto and Sandro with Mascherano instead of Matthieu.
    rw is just a decoy anyway for Neymar and Suarez.
    6RACIES XAVI

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It basically comes down to the 2 lineups.One with munir and roberto in midfield and one with no munir and roberto at RW.Gonna go with munir at RW just because in the other option we play masch and busi out of position and I have a feeling munir will do well against nacho.
    I will be thinking about which lineup to go with till the classico and could want to go with other one later.
    Last edited by Neymessi; 10th November 2015 at 05:57 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope Lucho doesn't Mess with the Midfield for this one Keep Iniesta-Busi-Roberto. Roberto might not be the Most Creative player we have but he's a work horse and he's been doing solid work at CM this season and I would rather keep it that way and instead of either a double Pivot or pushing Busi up to CM for Masche to be a DM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think Roberto is more creative than many give him credit for. he won't beat his man with dribbling moves but he does it by anticipating where to be at the right time. Then once he gets past his man he has shown this season his though balls or crosses are as good as gold.
    Guardiola: “My players are eternal, legendary, unrepeatable and honest”...... AMEN Pep!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope we trash them.

Previously known as Mehssi
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Galning View Post
    I hope we trash them.
    That would be sweet, but i'll also take a 0-1 win with an autogol from pepe or ramos with his dislocated shoulder
    The Internet is full of tribute videos with some version of the title "Messi doesn't dive" a trait rare in a sport where players roll around on the ground like gunshot victims when an opponent so much as breathes on them.

Theories abound about why Messi won't fall, about his character or his respect for the game, but I think it's much simpler. If he dives, he loses the ball.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We won't trash them. I'll take a 2-2 draw.

Blog Entries
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by raskolnikov View Post
    I would prefer to keep Busi at his best position, play with Roberto and Sandro with Mascherano instead of Matthieu.
    rw is just a decoy anyway for Neymar and Suarez.
    LB is Madrid's strong point and start of many attacks. Marcelo is doing well there. I would like for Barca to have a man there that can pose danger.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IIRC, Marcelo is out for them and Ramos injured himself with that goal he scored so if he does play, he might not be 100%.

I really wanted Raki to be fit for this once so that way we could have Roberto-Alves constantly interchanging on the right which would neutralize Ronaldo's space but for this, I think neither Munir nor Roberto should start on the RW, I'd play Sandro.

I'm tired of Munir. He lacks any resemblance of confidence nor the willingness to seize the initative. Sandro is more unpredictable and I'd fancy him to make a bigger impact than Munir.

Hope Roberto shows his class. Has a huge opportunity in this game.