User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Pablo Moreno

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He's talented but you can't convince me that leaving to Juventus of all teams is a good idea especially for first team prospects.

I rate them lower on a scale when handling youth players than Manchester City. I could understand Dortmund but Juve? when was the last time they promoted from within and stuck with a youth player in the first team?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Iago Falque says hello

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by messi1995 View Post
    So many talents are leaving. Fuck that motherfucker Bartomeu. Some leave for money but others understand that they won't have a future here in Barca when the last player that succeeded here was Sergi Roberto. Before that 2008 and 2009 Busquets and Pedro. Our sporting project is fucking shit. Disgrace!

Only reason Roberto suceeded here was because of Dani alves injury and he had to step up. Otherwise this board would have sold him to Stoke. No players have succeeded under this board. Renew youth players contract early for god sake instead of delaying it until the last minutes. Big clubs will scout them so renew the damn contract and trust them. Incompetent losers.
    These players leaving has next to nothing to do with renewing contracts.

Actually it has nothing whatsoever to do with that.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by xXKonan View Post
    He's talented but you can't convince me that leaving to Juventus of all teams is a good idea especially for first team prospects.

I rate them lower on a scale when handling youth players than Manchester City. I could understand Dortmund but Juve? when was the last time they promoted from within and stuck with a youth player in the first team?
    mmm.. Paul Pogba? Coman? Rugani? Bentancur? Also Dybala...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another one? Damn

Does any other top club lose there young talents at the rate we do?.

New signing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i think it's not official yet .. let's hope it will end up like mate morey saga