Pablo Moreno

xXKonan

He's talented but you can't convince me that leaving to Juventus of all teams is a good idea especially for first team prospects.

I rate them lower on a scale when handling youth players than Manchester City. I could understand Dortmund but Juve? when was the last time they promoted from within and stuck with a youth player in the first team?

JamDav1982

So many talents are leaving. Fuck that motherfucker Bartomeu. Some leave for money but others understand that they won't have a future here in Barca when the last player that succeeded here was Sergi Roberto. Before that 2008 and 2009 Busquets and Pedro. Our sporting project is fucking shit. Disgrace!

Only reason Roberto suceeded here was because of Dani alves injury and he had to step up. Otherwise this board would have sold him to Stoke. No players have succeeded under this board. Renew youth players contract early for god sake instead of delaying it until the last minutes. Big clubs will scout them so renew the damn contract and trust them. Incompetent losers.

These players leaving has next to nothing to do with renewing contracts.

Actually it has nothing whatsoever to do with that.

maxel

He's talented but you can't convince me that leaving to Juventus of all teams is a good idea especially for first team prospects.

I rate them lower on a scale when handling youth players than Manchester City. I could understand Dortmund but Juve? when was the last time they promoted from within and stuck with a youth player in the first team?

mmm.. Paul Pogba? Coman? Rugani? Bentancur? Also Dybala...

messi1995

He is our biggest striker talent. I hope we somehow make him stay. This time Pimienta can't help like he did with Riqui because Moreno is too young for Barca B, but hopefully this board can learn from Pimienta to show some fucking trust. It helps if they feel trusted!!

God Serena

He is our biggest striker talent. I hope we somehow make him stay. This time Pimienta can't help like he did with Riqui because Moreno is too young for Barca B, but hopefully this board can learn from Pimienta to show some fucking trust. It helps if they feel trusted!!

Abel Ruiz is our biggest striker talent.

And trusted for what, exactly? How old is this kid again? He doesn't even play for Juvenil B yet by his own decision but he's going to leave because of a lack of trust?

JamDav1982

There will have been an increase in money with Puig no doubt.

If it is then apply it both ways and players who stayed under others trusted them and those that leave B team with Pimentia dont.

In theory should be easier to keep 18 year olds like Puig anyway as can offer them more to level up offers from elsewhere.

Messi10

Abel Ruiz is our biggest striker talent.

And trusted for what, exactly? How old is this kid again? He doesn't even play for Juvenil B yet by his own decision but he's going to leave because of a lack of trust?

Abel Ruiz 26 Games 3 goals. If he's our biggest striker talent then god help us

raki

Pablo turned 16 this month.

A lot of these talents are wasted. I remember Blanco who went to Juve some years ago. He failed.
Like Jon Toral for Liverpool. etc.

It´s not a perfect science.

Home of Barca Fans