Pablo Moreno

navidjaan

anybody know where he is and how he's been performing?
He's at Cadet A, skipping the Cadet B level to play at a level closer than his. He's still balling, just scoring less, playing as a winger, with Ansu Fati playing at CF mostly. Pretty much the most dangerous La Masia forward duo since very long.

and what about georgios spanoudakis now?
He left Barça in 2014. He's now with Stuttgart, playing well with their U19's.

El Barcelona

He's at Cadet A, skipping the Cadet B level to play at a level closer than his. He's still balling, just scoring less, playing as a winger, with Ansu Fati playing at CF mostly. Pretty much the most dangerous La Masia forward duo since very long.

Good to hear. Are there recent video's were we see the them in action?

navidjaan

Good to hear. Are there recent video's were we see the them in action?

Unfortunately no. Cadet A aren't shown much on TV, but they will gain massive interest in a few months when they will play in the MAJOR youth tournament Nike International Cup. Last two times time Barça participated were when Iniesta was a Cadet A player and in 2011 with Grimaldo, Dongou, Icardi, Sanabria, Samper, Bellerin, Toral, the latter two being poached by Arsenal immediately afterwards.

Jallo

Last two times time Barça participated were when Iniesta was a Cadet A player and in 2011 with Grimaldo, Dongou, Icardi, Sanabria, Samper, Bellerin, Toral, the latter two being poached by Arsenal immediately afterwards.

If you were a betting man who gets poached from the current team?

navidjaan

If you were a betting man who gets poached from the current team?

It's a fucking ridiculous team. Just ridiculous. And I'm not even overreacting or adding any La Masia hype bias to this. The 2001 (a couple of 02's) generation of La Masia is insane. Of course that does not guarantee first team success, the 2011 Cadet A with Samper, Grimaldo etc. was also absolutely packed with immense talent.

From the current Cadet A, I can imagine Premier League teams trying everything they've got to get: Eric García (CB, captain), Adrián Bernabé (CAM), Nico González (CM/DM), Anssumane Fati (midfielder/attacker), and Pablo Moreno (attacker). They are the highest rated talents on the team for sure.

Other players like Arnau Tenas (GK), Iván Bravo (LB), Josep Jaume (LCB), Sergi Rosanas (RB), Jaume Cuellár (ST), and Konrad de la Fuente (winger) are also players of great quality.

btw: last year, the Cadet A players BPL teams tried to get were Sergio Gómez, Jandro Orellana and Juan Miranda.

camelot

Banned
Yes, that is the team. Won't take anything away from MK Dons, they have a great academy, but Barça played with mostly their reserves.

Nav, don't make excuses ... they were not mostly their reserves at all, majority of their 'big names' played..be honest!

navidjaan

Nav, don't make excuses ... they were not mostly their reserves at all, majority of their 'big names' played..be honest!

Hmm, Eric Garcia was not in the squad and they rotated a lot throughout the games so their reserves could also play. As I said, I'm not taking anything away from MK Dons. They produce great players in their academy.

camelot

Banned
Hmm, Eric Garcia was not in the squad and they rotated a lot throughout the games so their reserves could also play. As I said, I'm not taking anything away from MK Dons. They produce great players in their academy.

that's one kid....hardly think he would have saved the day! No excuses, this is Barca, reserves or not! Jaume Cuellar, Ivan Bravo, Arnau Tenas, Adrian Bernabe, Konrad DeL la Fuente, Sergi Rosanas ...don't blame it on the reserves they must be good enough to step up when needed.

navidjaan

that's one kid....hardly think he would have saved the day! No excuses, this is Barca, reserves or not! Jaume Cuellar, Ivan Bravo, Arnau Tenas, Adrian Bernabe, Konrad DeL la Fuente, Sergi Rosanas ...don't blame it on the reserves they must be good enough to step up when needed.

Either way, relax. Just a friendly. Good experience regardless of loss. They had a superb undefeated streak in the league and were publicly praised by Lucho who said he liked to see them.

Home of Barca Fans