Pablo Moreno

BarcaJack

Cadet A will have Ansu. You don't really need two top strikers in the same team. I wouldn't rush Moreno, he has been consistently showing progress with his team and we don't know what happens if we start moving him around.
I agree. Hope he keeps a cool head. He definitely has talent but unlike Messi (at his age), he's not ready to be competing against seniors yet.

navidjaan

Cadet A will have Ansu. You don't really need two top strikers in the same team. I wouldn't rush Moreno, he has been consistently showing progress with his team and we don't know what happens if we start moving him around.

Ansu is originally a midfielder, and can also play at winger. No problem. Mortimer-Moreno-Ansu attack would be spectacular. Miguelete is also good.

MessiDinho10

He's truly on fire at the Lennart Johansson Trophy tournament in Sweden. What a player! Let's see how he fares next season, against opposition that's a year older than him.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
[tw]736604304040038402[/tw]

[tw]736600365630685186[/tw]

He's still very young, but what a talent.

Last edited:

ldsix

All goals:
[tw]736510501698580481[/tw]
[tw]736511645472698368[/tw]
[tw]736511524823543812[/tw]
[tw]736565314880700420[/tw]

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Two more today in the final.

[tw]736881093576687616[/tw]

[tw]736874216847462400[/tw]

navidjaan

Stupendously good, but needs to work on his discipline. He acts a bit too overconfident and cocky at times. TBH, it's no surprise when you score 70 league goals in a season. Hopefully next year at Cadet A with the older boys will do the trick.

BarcaJack

Pablo knows a bit of everything: dribbling, passing, scoring... but currently none of them is enough to guarantee him the success in a top league. Hope he can keep a cool head.
BTW he reminds me a bit of prime Fernando Torres.

MessiDinho10

Pablo knows a bit of everything: dribbling, passing, scoring... but currently none of them is enough to guarantee him the success in a top league. Hope he can keep a cool head.
BTW he reminds me a bit of prime Fernando Torres.

Well his finishing is definitely top notch. Unfortunately that does not guarantee anything, he'll still need dribbling and especially passing to succeed as a pro.

God Serena

Stupendously good, but needs to work on his discipline. He acts a bit too overconfident and cocky at times. TBH, it's no surprise when you score 70 league goals in a season. Hopefully next year at Cadet A with the older boys will do the trick.

So is a double promotion confirmed for him?

Home of Barca Fans