Pablo Moreno

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Another three goals today. 61 goals in 24 games! In comparison, the 2nd top scorer in the league got 18 goals.

This kid will get far. Remember his name, guys.

navidjaan

Goals aren't everything. He's a great talent, but under normal circumstances, he would be playing on a higher level. Maybe next year. And he's only 13. A lot of things can happen yet. But a very interesting player.

khaled_a_d

Just watched a video for the kid ,didn't realize he is actually tall in his age group
Seem him & Abel Ruiz could change our reputation of short La Masia attacker :lol:

navidjaan

Just watched a video for the kid ,didn't realize he is actually tall in his age group
Seem him & Abel Ruiz could change our reputation of short La Masia attacker :lol:

The classical 9 has always failed at La Masia, for some reason, despite many talents. I wrote a bit about it in my article of Pablo. https://grup14.com/article/meet-pablo-moreno-la-masia-s-topscorer

"From Lionel Messi to Lee Seung-Woo, we have seen numerous promising goalscorers in the last two decades at La Masia, but none can really be classified as a natural #9 – the kind of attacker that has a hard time breaking through at Barça’s first team, with the likes of Ramon, Carreras, Sergio García, Bojan and Dongou not making it at the first team, and with Sandro Ramírez currently struggling in his first season in the main team. But Pablo Moreno is breaking every single record in the book, and he has come to stay."

navidjaan

Well ,Icardi and Sanabria are doing well right now and both were from La Masia .with Suarez as our 9 the next generation might have a better chance at making an impact within the club

I was talking about 9's who didn't make it at Barça. Icardi said he left because he didn't fit in, and Sanabria was an idiot, demanding first team minutes as a Juvenil A player with a few goals for Barça B.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Finishes the league with 70 goals..................

Are you planning on making another video on him? Not easy to find his goals, most of them might not even be recorded for all I know. Anyway, I enjoy your other videos. Great work!

navidjaan

Are you planning on making another video on him? Not easy to find his goals, most of them might not even be recorded for all I know. Anyway, I enjoy your other videos. Great work!

I'm collecting his goals (all of which I can find, definitely not all 70), but in all honesty, I'm hesitating on making them public, for hype reasons. Like what happened with my Xavi Simons video which was deliberately uploaded on Vimeo, not YouTube, and which still caused a big effect from my POV. But thanks for the kind words :)

Ronnie10

Cadet A will have Ansu. You don't really need two top strikers in the same team. I wouldn't rush Moreno, he has been consistently showing progress with his team and we don't know what happens if we start moving him around.

Home of Barca Fans