Barca top of the league!

"OK, I understand how you see it. I disagree. I'd take -1 against the rest of the teams, for a better advantage in the h2h against Real Madrid."

I wouldn't take a -1 against the other teams, anyway. We don't know what will happen in the future. Not when there's still the Camp Nou match to be played. We are also 3 points ahead, not leveled on points.

So you don't see RM as Barca's lone challenger then. Not that I have anything against that, but the "lone challenger" case is the only one that's quantifiable thus answerable. I've been writing in this spirit here because I think serghei meant that too.

frog-fcb

Id rather beat the madrid scum and lose to valencia. After all its the biggest derby in world football with the bragging rights at stake and also a massive momentum boost to the winners

FC B

It's always great to beat rm and terrible to lose vs. them. I'd take a win vs. rm over any other team, ofc. But for this clash I'd be content with a draw, at least now.

AnnieSureshot

I'm chill - it won't be a massive deal if we loose now in the current point situation, but if we win they'll be lovely 6 points behind. :alveshat:

Home of Barca Fans