Breel Embolo

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Possibly moving to United? Being reported in Switzerland and Germany. Could be a nice little gamble if it happens.

He'd be dumb to do that. With Rashford,Rooney,Martial,Depay and Zlatan all possibly being his competition. He should join some club where he can actually develop.

Chong Li

I highly doubt he's ready for a club like Man Utd.

I think he'd better join M'gladbach or even Red Bull Leipzig. But Basel are asking for 25-30M minimum, not many clubs will pay that for a player from the swiss "Super League".

Yannik

I highly doubt he's ready for a club like Man Utd.

I think he'd better join M'gladbach or even Red Bull Leipzig. But Basel are asking for 25-30M minimum, not many clubs will pay that for a player from the swiss "Super League".

Leipzig wanted to pay that, but Breel fancies a mvoe to Utd instead. I'm also not sure if he's ready for that, but if he plays good there he'd be an immediate star.

Yannik

apparently Schalke is now very close to sign him for around 20m total fee that is distributed into 3 annual 7m payments.

Xavinho

I think it's a better destination for him than the rumoured Manchester United. If I were a young player I'd want to steer clear of Mourinho.

Alarcón

I think he'll be a success. Would still have rather seen him at RB Leipzig as Schalke are not known to be a very stable club but things are looking better for them.

Alarcón

Had a rough start to the season (just like Schalke) but scored 2 goals today vs Gladbach in a 4-0 hammering.

Home of Barca Fans