Messi nominated for Puskas !! VOTE !

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Hi guys,

Messi is nominated for the Puskas this year, and I believe he has a very good chance of winning it.

Please vote : http://www.fifa.com/ballon-dor/puskas-award/index.html

You can vote multiple times by using the Incognito feature of your browser.

[youtube]jlnk8bMeJfM[/youtube]

PS : to the mods, sorry if this isn't the appropriate category, feel free to move the thread .. after you vote :D

Last edited:

Vlom

Some nice goals of course, but with no madrid player in the race to have biased media behind them, I think the votes will be spread, except for Messi who will at least have all his and barça fans votes etc .. It would be awesome to see him get both awards :)

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
This award is arguably even worse than the ballon 'dor in terms of it merely being a popularity contest.

Still voted for Messi though since that goal was unreal especially for a cup final :messi:

RMU ReBorn

Normaly This Award Go's To long Rang efforts .. EVEN IF messi Dribbles from Barca Half ,He wont Get it . Fifa has a fixed Agenda That only long Range Goals should be Given The award !! ;)

gasgas

Normaly This Award Go's To long Rang efforts .. EVEN IF messi Dribbles from Barca Half ,He wont Get it . Fifa has a fixed Agenda That only long Range Goals should be Given The award !! ;)

neymar won it before with a goal that was all dribbles, one-two's then one on one with the GK
back then when he played for Santos

Vlom

Long ranges are more flashy but messi's goal is technically 10x better and harder to score, he WILL win ! :)

AnfieldEd

I am Leg End
David Ball's goal was technically excellent. He won't win of course because its a popularity contest.

Home of Barca Fans