Lliga | Round 11: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 3-0

Kikan

It just hit me - even if we lose El clasico we're on points and in return leg hopefully we'll have MSN + Arda :rockon:

They will however be ahead of us in terms of goal scored if i'm not mistaken . I doubt very much that Madrid will win the Classico for several reasons .

1-I will take lucho any day of the week over Babyneitize in terms of tactics .

2-Madrid is desperate and they will come blasting from the first minute and going toe to toe with Barca is never a good idea . If they give MSN space at the back Suarz alone will eat Nacho and Pepe and veran and he will still be hungry .

3-Score ONE goal and ronaldo will lash out and throw his usual tantrum . They will not replace him for sure and no madrid player would want him on the field . I think Madrid is just tired of him and i hope they keep him , because his demoralizing contribution is great for the other team .
4-When you are desperate , you make too many mistakes and that is where they will lose .

If you ask me , I think 2:2 is a realistic results .

J

Jamie Cal

Loved the team-spirit and 'fuck this' attitude in the second half. Dem boys was RUTHLESS.

ManusXavi

They will however be ahead of us in terms of goal scored if i'm not mistaken . I doubt very much that Madrid will win the Classico for several reasons .

1-I will take lucho any day of the week over Babyneitize in terms of tactics .

2-Madrid is desperate and they will come blasting from the first minute and going toe to toe with Barca is never a good idea . If they give MSN space at the back Suarz alone will eat Nacho and Pepe and veran and he will still be hungry .

3-Score ONE goal and ronaldo will lash out and throw his usual tantrum . They will not replace him for sure and no madrid player would want him on the field . I think Madrid is just tired of him and i hope they keep him , because his demoralizing contribution is great for the other team .
4-When you are desperate , you make too many mistakes and that is where they will lose .

If you ask me , I think 2:2 is a realistic results .

I like the bits from your text I have highlighted. 2:2 is my prediction as well as you. . . . or 2:3 in favour of us.

Home of Barca Fans