Lliga | Round 11: FC Barcelona - Villarreal 3-0

PhilS

Good thing the team still has depth at keeper and on the back line. With Masch still banned, there is no alternative to Busi, Roberto, Iniesta, Suarez and Neymar. Even with so few choices, surely Lucho has to consider again starting neither Munir nor Sandro. Give Gumbau a start, try Roberto up front again, move Busquets up.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Start Iniesta - Busi - Roberto

No Gumbau pls. Villarreal is no minnow team.

Egert

Estonian Culé
What a game this is going to be :) Would take any win over here, let's see how it goes, I trust our players to win the game :barcascarf:
This may be the last game in the Liga that we won't see our King, but if he isn't ready for the Clasico, so be it, everything has something to do with our destiny.

Just wanna let you bros know that my anorexia hospital recovery has ended and I am officially finally home after 3 weeks, not going to make a different thread for this, just going to let you guys know ;) Let's win the game for every Culé and may it be a very exciting game :rockon: Visca el Barca!!! :messi1:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
What a game this is going to be :) Would take any win over here, let's see how it goes, I trust our players to win the game :barcascarf:
This may be the last game in the Liga that we won't see our King, but if he isn't ready for the Clasico, so be it, everything has something to do with our destiny.

Just wanna let you bros know that my anorexia hospital recovery has ended and I am officially finally home after 3 weeks, not going to make a different thread for this, just going to let you guys know ;) Let's win the game for every Culé and may it be a very exciting game :rockon: Visca el Barca!!!

Welcome back. I hope the recovery went well :)

Kikan

This will be a real test and an important one . If the team can pull a win here and i believe they can , it will remove all doubts about the ability of Barca to accomplish things without Messi .

Considering the form ,injuries , Red Cards (damn you Macherano ) i think this will end up in a draw . 2:2 . I hope and pray i'm wrong .

Egert

Estonian Culé
Official: 18 players called up for Villarreal game, Masip not included, B-players Samper and Gumbau included #fcblive

Samper in the squad, wtf :tata:

Home of Barca Fans