CL | Round 4 - E: FC Barcelona - BATE Borisov 3-0

PhilS

Regardless of who of this 11 lines up at right forward, or if they play 4-4-2, I just feel good that Lucho is trying something else, anything else, then just continuing to start Munir/Sandro. And it's time to find out if Adriano can be of any use this year, give him some more consistent playing time for a while.

When Barca goes 4-4-2 this year, it really just means that whoever feels it goes into the right corner every time down the field. Several players alternate there, the space does not go empty.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah,that too, lack of rest. He is playing everyone bar Busquets. And he will surely come in 2nd half.

Neymessi

If someone finds a good non-lagging HD stream, please send me a PM :)

mountain-stream-2-25271280315252lPNU.jpg

StreamUSFW500x375.jpg

J

Jamie Cal

I would say that having both Sandro and Munir could be indicative of a bench for Ney/Suarez instead of replacing one with the other. Also, they've had a lot of games now and done so little against lesser teams. I wouldn't be too keen on seeing either start a Clasico.

gregorrin10

Roberto RW as it seems freaking awesome!!! Finally something, which i had in mind is actually happening...i gave this idea under the player (Sergi Roberto) thread after the Getafe match on Saturday and it's indeed happening as it seems. Really hoping for an extra great performance from Roberto tonight, a goal or at least another assist, like from another great cross, would be perfect! Roberto crossing to Suarez, watch out tonight, BATE!:xavi:

Visca Barca!:barcascarf:

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans