CL | Round 4 - E: FC Barcelona - BATE Borisov 3-0

EdmondDantes

If we're well ahead, Neymar and Suarez should be subbed off around the 60 minute mark. Busquets to get a rest and only come on if we're struggling.

F

Flavia

The squad for Matchday 4 of the Champions League is:
Ter Stegen, Bravo, Piqué, Rakitic, Sergio Busquets, Dani Alves, Andrés Iniesta, Suárez, Neymar Jr, Mascherano, Bartra, Munir, Jordi Alba, Sandro, Sergi Roberto, Adriano, Vermaelen and Gumbau.

Mathieu rested.

F

Flavia

barcastuff: Barcelona line-up (official): TerStegen - Alves Mascherano Vermaelen Adriano - Rakitic Busquets Iniesta - S.Roberto Suarez Neymar

Neymessi

YEs yes yes.Sergi roberto on the front line.I was hoping for this so much.And wtf masch at 2 places?

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Like it. Means Lucho hasn't been impressed by Munir and Sandro and is trying something new to avoid having to start with either of them in the Clasico if Messi can't make it.

Need to rest Busi and Raki in the 2nd half, tho.

J

Jamie Cal

Like it. Means Lucho hasn't been impressed by Munir and Sandro and is trying something new to avoid having to start with either of them in the Clasico if Messi can't make it.

Need to rest Busi and Raki in the 2nd half, tho.

Yeah, well said. Roberto starting out there for his work rate could be a big plus. Plus, his crossing has been pretty great at RB so far this year.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I don't like it. Roberto has been great but Lucho is overusing him everywhere and is shattering Munir and Sandro now.

Neymessi

I really feel that if messi isn't back for classico,ney suarez roberto front line can win us at the bernaleo.He is right in practicing that now.

F

Flavia

I don't like it. Roberto has been great but Lucho is overusing him everywhere and is shattering Munir and Sandro now.

They haven't been good. I think Enrique is trying to find a solution for el clasico.
I hope Busquets gets a rest today, though. He's been playing too much.

Home of Barca Fans