Staff member
U-17 World Cup is currently held in Chile

1/8 finals Croatia-Germany about to start

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Croatia hits the post.

And now goal from Croatia!

[MENTION=12202]Stric[/MENTION] [MENTION=16775]dakt[/MENTION] [MENTION=16942]BBZ8800[/MENTION]
[MENTION=11643]namaria[/MENTION] [MENTION=6033]BarcaGirl[/MENTION]
[MENTION=19453]MaxY[/MENTION] [MENTION=10334]Darko[/MENTION]

doza

dont know Mali very well, but i can only say for Croatia that they play like a club team(which they are-Dinamo Zagreb) they are very campacted as a team and i can see them fighting for a medal, they won against Nigeria(wc champion) twice this year and now they beat Germany with great deffensive game,Mali is waithing them in quaterfinal and if they play like they played so far noone can stop them, i repeat NO ONE! watch for player BREKALO nr.7 MORO nr.10 and goalkeeper that is showing some serious skills , that keeper is for sure going in a big team.

khaled_a_d

Croatia vs Mali
Belgium vs Costa Rica
Ecuador vs Mexico
Brazil vs Nigeria

The last one is the top game IMHO

diDi7

Yeah, sad that Germany went out. I honestly thought France and Germany would dominate this World Cup. Now, I think Mexico and Nigeria are the favourites. I just hope the tournament produces some great talents for the future. That's what it should do.

Edit: Actually, I haven't seen Croatia play. Apparently Germany outplayed them, but they still managed to beat both them and Nigeria. I think Croatia are either going to run out of luck or they are going to be smart enough to win it all.

Last edited:

barcanuck

Nigeria is always a fave in these under 20 competitions, mostly because most of their players are in their 20s.

khaled_a_d

Nigeria is always a fave in these under 20 competitions, mostly because most of their players are in their 20s.

Lol ,FIFA has been using MRI and people still believe in this shit? Guys it is impossible to fraud those things at that age .hell a periapical XRay can tell the difference between 17 & 20+ years old player for most people

barcanuck

Lol ,FIFA has been using MRI and people still believe in this shit? Guys it is impossible to fraud those things at that age .hell a periapical XRay can tell the difference between 17 & 20+ years old player for most people

Haha you better believe this shit. Nigeria has a long standing history of this. My good friend's dad is Nigerian and he doesn't know his actual birthday and just got a passport made while there based on the best guess b-day. All the FA has to do is show passports which are as easy as getting a bag of chips at the corner store in USA.

khaled_a_d

Haha you better believe this shit. Nigeria has a long standing history of this. My good friend's dad is Nigerian and he doesn't know his actual birthday and just got a passport made while there based on the best guess b-day. All the FA has to do is show passports which are as easy as getting a bag of chips at the corner store in USA.

Man ,first of all I am African and I know this shit , And I am a dentist so one of our jobs is to actually give the estimated age for guys like your friend father if he is relatively young .so again I know what I am talking about .I've even done it b4 to other young fellows from urban areas here in Egypt
But for that age ,there are medical examination to be done to get such passport
And since 2009 FIFA has been doing MRI for age detection which is very accurate .there is no fuckin way those guys are in their 20's .at oldest they won't be past 18 or 19 as an extreme .so your friend story is something from the past
And Nigeria won the tournament in 2013 btw
Nevermind that age fraud in Africa decreases as time goes actually .

Last edited:

barcanuck

Man ,first of all I am African and I know this shit , And I am a dentist so one of our jobs is to actually give the estimated age for guys like your father's friend if he is relatively young .so again I know what I am talking about .I've even done it b4 to other young fellows from urban areas here in Egypt
But for that age ,there are medical examination to be done to get such passport
And since 2009 FIFA has been doing MRI for age detection which is very accurate .there is no fuckin way those guys are in their 20's .at oldest they won't be past 18 or 19 as an extreme .so your friend story is something from the past
And Nigeria won the tournament in 2009 btw
Nevermind that age fraud in Africa decreases as time goes actually .

Yeah but as we have seen in the past year all FIFA corruption is unravelling. The MRI's can easily be substituted or paid off to be ignored. These people are heartless. I don't doubt Nigeria U17 is actually U17 but there is a chance some aren't was just poking fun at the whole team being over 20 obviously.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Edit: Actually, I haven't seen Croatia play. Apparently Germany outplayed them, but they still managed to beat both them and Nigeria. I think Croatia are either going to run out of luck or they are going to be smart enough to win it all.

You heard wrong. We did have luck vs. Nigeria but won very much deservedly vs. Germany.

Home of Barca Fans