Lliga | Round 10: Getafe CF - FC Barcelona 0-2

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Very nice game, finally some good passing and build up, Neymar still on top of the world, and Roberto for Ballon d'Or !

Amazballs :barcaflag::barcaflag::barcaflag:

PhilS

Well done. It's pretty clear that no matter how big a group Lucho has to pick from, we're going to keep seeing a whole bunch of Sergi Roberto.

Alik

We played really well this match. Hopefully we keep this form up, and this is the start of another stage for the team.

Great win and clean sheet.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Good game for me to watch home for the weekend at home :) Neymar amazing as usual and S.Roberto starting to knock in the midfield door aswell.

Probably not the best place to talk about this, but wanna let you bros know that my anorexia recovery is going well and already got home for the weekend after 2 weeks at the hospital and if everything goes right then I will get out next weekend officially :) I want to thank you all for the amazing support during the Rayo game chat and that really motivated me. Now let's hope that Barca does well in every competition and we will see lots of amazing games. Visca el Barca!!! :barcascarf:

Galning

Good game for me to watch home for the weekend at home :) Neymar amazing as usual and S.Roberto starting to knock in the midfield door aswell.

Probably not the best place to talk about this, but wanna let you bros know that my anorexia recovery is going well and already got home for the weekend after 2 weeks at the hospital and if everything goes right then I will get out next weekend officially :) I want to thank you all for the amazing support during the Rayo game chat and that really motivated me. Now let's hope that Barca does well in every competition and we will see lots of amazing games. Visca el Barca!!! :barcascarf:

Awesome news mate!! Visca el Barça!

Kohe321

Great to hear mate, keep at it and stay strong! :)

VivaBarcelona

Wasn't brilliant by any means but it's three points at a tough ground, some big games next weekend at top of table including ours which will be tough.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Great game, but very lucky not to concede first after Pique got destroyed with that nutmeg. Would've changed the game completely if they had scored there.

Edit; Oh, and great ref yesterday for once. Hope to see that ref again soon.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans