Lliga | Round 10: Getafe CF - FC Barcelona 0-2

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Official: Sergi Roberto and Iniesta have been given the medical green light and are available for tomorrow's game against Getafe #fcblive

Finally we have some midfielders again :rockon:

Hourraaaay !!

PhilS

I hope Iniesta and Sergi Roberto can split this game. Need them both fully fit as soon as possible.

jairzinho

Tough game. Getafe are 13th with only 3 wins, but as usual, they always miraculously rediscover how to play football, when they meet Barca. I'm not sure what they have against us.

aaron101

Tough game. Getafe are 13th with only 3 wins, but as usual, they always miraculously rediscover how to play football, when they meet Barca. I'm not sure what they have against us.

Not sure? Getafe is in Madrid. That should explain it.

SocalBarcaFan

Whoever is more fit between Roberto and Iniesta should start the game and then the other player should substitute him in the 2nd half. Either way it's nice to have them back.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
If we're going to lose the Bernabau Clasico as usual, we better not drop any stupid points today. I don't see Real dropping any points before the Clasico and being 6 points behind after that game would be tough.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
If we're going to lose the Bernabau Clasico as usual, we better not drop any stupid points today. I don't see Real dropping any points before the Clasico and being 6 points behind after that game would be tough.

They have Pizjuan and PSG in the same week, sevilla could definitely get some points from them, they only escaped balaidos by a bit, i'm hopefull we'll get to the clasico with more points than madrid :)

But yes, for that, we need a win today, Neyboy and Luisito to destroy Getafe (fingerscrossed).

F

Flavia

CSpBlGrUYAAuL68.png:large

They have more clean sheets :tata:

vlad

what? what do you mean with "as usual"

Home of Barca Fans