Jamie Vardy

barcafan161

Leicester's Jamie Vardy joins illustrious names by scoring in seventh consecutive Premier League game

Jamie Vardy's brilliant start to the season hit new heights as he became only the eighth player to score in seven consecutive Premier League games with his winner in Leicester City's 1-0 victory over Crystal Palace

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...-names-by-scoring-in-seventh-consecutive-game

jamie-vardy-leicester_3368088.jpg

JamDav1982

He is a good player and probably the hardest working forward in the league and cant be far off the quickest.

The way teams approach playing Leicester helps him though as every team takes them on and leaves space to be hit on the break. If he was at a better team that opponents sat in against he would struggle a bit more.

Yannik

Good player. Would do well at Barca.

As the 3rd backup striker? I personally dont see anything special about him, that isnt explainable with "he's having a good form at this point." He has scored 5 goals in 36 games last season, so he's already twice as successful now than he was in a whole year. Could potentially mean that in any week he could suddenly drop his goal streak and go back again to the few goals he scored before.
His touch and ball control looks poor, so does his passing ability. He's just a simple run and shoot player that is enjoying himself in a Leicester team with flattering tactics that are often having him on the receiving end of the pass at the moment.. And he's already 28 after all. He's far away from a Barca player imo.

Last edited:

xavisionary

I love how every player who enjoys a purple patch in the PL becomes 'exactly what Barca needs'. I have mad respect for Vardy from going from semi-pro to an England call up but to say he's good enough for Barca is laughable.

Home of Barca Fans