Jamie Vardy

clemente

I just can't wrap my head around how does someone peak at 29, someone like Suarez could barely walk at his age, maybe he was never training hard in his twenties, so his body didn't have to endure all that heavy damage.

Morten

I just can't wrap my head around how does someone peak at 29, someone like Suarez could barely walk at his age, maybe he was never training hard in his twenties, so his body didn't have to endure all that heavy damage.

Suarez could run just fine at 29, let alone walk.
You cant compare him to Vardy though, thats unfair, Vardy is significantly faster than your average player and Suarez was never a speed demon.

clemente

Suarez could run just fine at 29, let alone walk.
You cant compare him to Vardy though, thats unfair, Vardy is significantly faster than your average player and Suarez was never a speed demon.

Yeah but Vardy has legit technique, it's not all pace, plus he is Suarez age right now, and still has all that fire in his legs

BerkeleyBernie

You gotta love Vardy.

And it's boring but that 5-4-1 defense is a rock. As good as Atletico ever was, without the hacking. And they're excellent on the ball when they have it, clinical on finishing.

Home of Barca Fans